... buds finally almostdone, any tips or tricks for a nice boost at the end????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jrsaw0711, Feb 6, 2012.

1. this plant has taken FOREVER to grow, literally like at least 6 months. was started outside but moved to basic indoor spoil setup. it was my very first female cause im still neww at this. just a basic bag seed but just started a royal kush7 baby about 2 weeks ago.

???is there any recommendations for a lil nutrient boost for these last 2 weeks or so of flowering. had been using just a basic flower booster & molasses mix up until a week ago. now just lil molasses and water. what can i give for a lil boost???

curious,
    randy

Attached Files:

2. Put it into 48 hours of darkness the last 2 days.

3. Apply ice cubes directly on top of soil, and water daily with icewater for the last ten days. Cold shock tricks the plant into preparing for winter, by producing one last batch of sticky resin, and also intensifying/bringing out the colors of the phenotype.

Try it!

4. Im actually gonna do the ice cube watering trick this harvest. :)

5. Document it daily, if possible, and post results!

6. No problem bro im uploading vid journal after grow is over.

7. whats the best way to determine when 10 days from the end actually is? ive been saying for weeks "just 10 more days" yet it still seems like 10 more days lol. i read the best way to tell is when the actual trichomes turn amber & brown. i found a good picture in jorge's "grow bible" showing how the hairs seem a lil different, more condensed when the buds are done. what should i be looking for?

just wonderin,
    randy

8. What type of light are you running there my friend? Also I would try a bottle of Ginormous

9. Trichromes should determine your harvest. A majority of brown, with some amber, usually means a higher CBD content (body high). A majority of amber, with some white, should mean higher THC content (head high).

10. just 3 small 150 watt cfl's. it def could use a lil more, but my space and setup kinda limits me to 3. i want to geta few of those specially designed grow cfl's. i just cant reason spending like $75 on a cfl...

light depleted,

randy

11. 150 equivalent or actual? Equivalent is meaningless to growing, we need actual wattage.

12. Bro, the best uograde yiu can possibly do is upgrade your lighting..it makes all the difference