buds drying out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mikeyman, Oct 5, 2009.

1. i'm starting my 8th week of flowering of the white rhino.Now i see two of the top of the buds either drying out or have bud rot.I wonder what you guys think

2. Need pics.

3. i don't think ill be able to take pics ,Maybe ill try later:rolleyes:

4. OK HOW DO I POST A PIC:confused:

5. Here they are

Attached Files:

6. thats mold....

7. :eek:WHAT SHOULD I DO CUT IT OFF:confused:

8. Yes cut the moldy part off and find the source of your mold.... Overwattering / too much rain / humidity .. ?

9. Oh WOW. That Sucks. NOT AT ALL what White Rhino should be looking like right now.

Im growing it too. You got to get that mold cut out ASAP or it will spread and eat your whole harvest.

Good Luck.

10. yEA I KNOW IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE wHITe RHINO .bUT ITS MY FIRST GROW so i'm learning as i go.I don't think i should have sprayed those buds down last time.But it was 105 and ithought it would be ok.At any rate i hope it smokes ok and keeps me away from the pharmacy so i can save my money.I pulled of the mold and it seemed to come off pretty clean and i hope the rest of the plant will be ok.I just have a few more days till i take it down.Thanks foe all the help:wave:

11. wow when itook the mold off a couple good nuggets came off.So i gave them a test.:D
    Hey this is going t be good.I don't know about you guys.i dig the potent weed don't get me wrong but if i can grow some weed thats not quite as strong i'm happy with that.
    i like to smoke a little all day and i don't need to take a nap every 2 hours because i'm to shit faced.But later in the night i'll go for the stronger stuff:smoking:

12. Buddy, all that means is that you need to grow sativa not indica :)

Sativa = clear mind high not affecting your tiredness or body
    Drawback is it takes longer to flower and usually doesn't yield quite as much. But they make great compromises like my signature :)