Buds drying help!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by lexus727, May 25, 2010.

1. hey guys, my buds have been drying for about 3-4 days now with a fan in a dark room. i checked on some of my bigger nugs today, and there was this furr growing kind of inside of it.. looked almost like a spider web?!!? what the hell is this? it doesnt smell bad or anthing, was just kind of a spot inside the nug...

any ideas?

please help!

2. could be mold man, thats not good and that sucks it was on the bigger nugs.

3. i really hope its not mold, from what ive read, it might be early stages of bud rot... what should i do? its all hanging on clothes lines... should i remove the infected bud, or clear it out and pray? ive changed the fan so more circulation gets around! help anyone! really freaking out!

4. Some pictures would be helpful.

If you are truly freaking out then get a damned camera and we will help :)

P.S this should be moved to the growing sections.

5. Post pics, it will help us out a lot more. Definitely remove the affected bud, you might be able to salvage it into an extraction but if it has mold it won't be good for smoking.

6. lol, i would take a picture with my mac, but ive scavanged the bud and it looks normal now. I dont know if i should be worried about that fur comming back tho? ive repositioned the fan so that big daddy bud will get more airflow... has my bud been infected beyond repair? or should i keep fingers crossed?

bless