Buds are not burning in pipe.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Andras, Aug 28, 2019.

1. I would hope that the product he is buying from the dispensary has been prepared correctly so there isn't so much moisture to the point where you can't even light it

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bought some on sale , wished I would of looked at the date .
    They were like 14 months old ...
    nasty tasting ,, I don't buy from dispensaries anymore..
    I don't know whats going on but store bought weed doesn't keep me high for very long ..

The weed I grow is better ..

3. that is insane.. lol, the weed in the dispensaries here have expiration dates
    im usually smoking on bud with 25% THCA+, often ill get 30 thca
    I don't even think flower goes above 40% thca, that's when u start getting into dabs n shit

4. Nevada's … Commercial weed is sub par . Those joints were so harsh you couldn't take a decent hit.
    We got some really fucked up MJ laws .. Like if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary you cant grow weed unless you have a medical card .
    They are opening a dispensary in my town as of the first of the year .. now all those who legally grow weed will become criminals . And it was that easy …..
    If you get your medical card you cant have a gun in the house .
    You cant go hunting nor buy a firearm ..

Disarming arming America

5. I watch rawog420 he said nevadas recreational prices are insane. he always says the weed is fire over there though. he talking about ocean grown, mimosa, dosidos, sherberts, cookies

6. All legally REC MJ sold in Nevada commercially has to be grown in Nevada .

7. Plumbing, together with marijuana, require being lit between strikes. (If I am reading you right )
    In case the buds are Obtain yourself a grinder. This will let this break up a good deal more easy for burning.

8. Over and over, the combination of my eyes and brain will just...not comprehend what you're saying right here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If they're that wet and he keeps it in jars that's a great way for the buds to get moldy. You're also getting ripped off, as you are paying for water weight that should of already been dried by the time it gets to the consumer.

10. that's messed up about the growing laws. Not that I would ever worry about a small home grow, but if you were growing outside in a green house or something that would be a real bummer.

11. To me the police force in my town/city does pretty much does as they please ,,
    The lady who lives two houses down is the town snitch and had already made comments about the skunk smell coming from my house.
    I very much cover my ass ….
    I have a license to grow ( medical Card) and I make sure my grow/me growing is 100% legal ...

I am looking at property ( Off grid ) that has a 40 x 20 green house Barn , solar panels , generator , and a older 5 5th wheel on it . plus water well and septic .
    Just needs a decent road put in ..
    It is 8 miles of dirt road and 5 miles from nearest neighbors .
    15 acers
    I would of bought the place by now if it wasn't for the realitor's being dicks

• Like Like x 1
  12. That would be nice. Oregon has the 4 plant rule so every one of my neighbors is growing. It smells like skunk almost continuously. It is kinda cool having everyone growing.

13. U are saying my buds are not burning in pipe. Are u grinding it up first or trying to smoke a “bud”?

14. I’d also like to say, if ur trying to Conserve ur bud get urself a one hitter

• Like Like x 1