Budlover's First Grow: 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by budlover1234, May 15, 2010.

1. Alright, so i have about 10 day left maybe less. Alot of the leaves have turned a whitish tan color and have fallen off, so id say im very close. Here some pics, yeah there not the good but you can see the size of the side cola in the first picture, gettin beasty. :D

Attached Files:

2. Dankity Dank dank! That double headed beast is turnin PURP! Mine are dropping leaves like crazy too!:hello: less work for me:p Good job!

3. Harvested!
    Where gettin some rain so i decided to cut. Also, take off that unneeded stress of rippers. Everythings trimmed up ill get you some pics/macros and a smoke report when its dry. :D
    The scissor hash got me high as a kite, hopefuly this bud will to.

4. I always say the first rain is a tease...but watch out for that second rain! Good shit bro Im waiting for as much detail as you can shoot with that harvest dry and cure;)

I will be so glad to get that stress off my mind I hate when I hear a certain chopper flying arround with SHERIFF on it:eek: and its lways flying LOW:eek: That and there is a medical chopper that flys around it sounds diffrent so when I hear the sheriff chopper my heart rate shootes up to 160 BPM but what can I do? Run outside like a fool and try to hide my plants or TRUST my camofloge technique and not draw attention to my shit!...:confused::smoke: My heart still pumpin I gotta jump up and down a few times and shake both my arms fast! Try to USE this AMAZING NATURAL DRUG... .. .IM SHAKING...I CANT HEAR ROTORS ANYMORE..DID THEY SEE ME? Maybe its just in my head,But this feeling....I hate this Feeling. Im just growing a plant:mad: Its not like Im harvesting concentrated batches of uranium and turning it into Plutonium! Because if I was...you'd give me several warnings.

5. /\...what was that:p

6. what was the weight?

7. Final weight was about 1.5-1.75 ounces of good bud. It was harvested to early, a week and a half perhaps. But since then i've gotten about 50 seeds and a couple ounces of other 2010 local outdoor buds friends grew. Also i have 3 of the 4 main colas left still curing.
    Next season should be better. :D

8. Aright guys. So aots happened since then. When i was about 1 bud short of being dry i ran into about 10-11 ounces of bomb that i acuired for practically free. Also go a l.5 foot bong a new pipe, and a possible indo micro grow? jaa. :D
    The pic with the jars is about half that i have. Its dank shit, half i bubblegum (tasty smellin shit) then the other half is a mix of afgooey, mr. nice, and some other random dank strains. The bong cost me 75 bones, the mini bong was 25. And the little baby is about.. 3-4 days old now.

Attached Files:

9. WOW you won the friggen weed lottery! I hope my outdoor grow next spring will be as promising as yours!

10. holy shit 11 0z. damm dude im looking for atleast an oz off two im workin with and ill be :hello::smoke::D:eek::smoke: great shit dude im thinkin im gunna need a bigger box lol

11. This year I'm doing perpetual cubensis grows and am preparing for a 11-15 plant guerrilla grow I got 4 going and 7 still germinating. Lifes good. Anyone interedted in a thread for this year?

12. please update!! :D

13. Not much to update on, still got a couple ozs of dank from that bud, check out my 2011 outdoor shits going great *knock on wood* :D
    As far as the cubensis, I put that on hold for a little while, atleast until I'm not so busy with plants. I'll probably do a couple batches before summers over.

14. okk I will check it out, can't believe that was your 1st grow though, me and my mate are starting ours now, I know a little late but it's auto so it's ok, check it out if you want ordering seeds tonight!

15. you said your flowering now dude?

get some pics up:D

16. lol haha woops, just clicked your sig and hit reply before lookin :D

17. No problem. But yeah, they're all gone. It's a bummer but next year is going to be sooo legit. I'm stoked. :smoke:

18. damn dude wanna be friends :p