Budlover's First Grow: 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by budlover1234, May 15, 2010.

1. "Ahhhh Blanket that's ignorant, you're being ignorant..."

2. I was saying to really water down the molasses when you feed it to your plants AND you could put molasses on a plate by itself to ATTRACT ANTS AWAY FROM YOUR PLANTS and since it says my name when I originally posted and its only a couple responses back and you didnt read it right...yeah your pretty ignorant FUCK HEAD:wave: is it better to call you that at the end FUCK HEAD?

3. ooo aaww the guy from norcal can swear over the internet, are you happy?:smoke:

4. Dude, go pollute your own thread, there's no need for your bull shit here.

5. I second this!

6. Nice plant man, looks like your gonna get some nice smoke out of
    it, been following for a bit and gonna sub, interested to see how it goes!

7. Guys, i appreciate you putting "no need for this here". There isnt. I like to share my passion with fellow people on the internet. If it wasnt for grasscity i wouldnt know half the shit i know. I get on here to relax, not have a pointless agruement. I have enough of those on a weekly basis as it is now LOL. Anyways...
    Just checkin up.
    You guys have a good one, well the majority of you blades. :D

8. I see that dryer sheet and paper roll thing? Stealth smoker I see?

9. I evolved alot with my parents about cannabis this summer. That was probably 2-3 months ago. Now i have empty bags aying around, a massive ashtray and my whoe smoking kit is sitting on my table 24/7. They know and don't mind it now. Growing is probably another story but it isnt on there property so its my business not theres.
    I do still use sploofs sometimes when people are awake so i dont reek up the house. :D

10. Also, i moved her to a MUCH sunnyer spot this morning. Like 3 hours of direct sunlight vrs. 6-9 now. :D
    Buds should fuckin explode.
    Also, resin if starting to form everywhere.

11. #71 budlover1234, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    Lots more trichomes, and i gave her a generous dose of tiger bloom. There getting bigger.. I can make out the cola outlines of em once i get within 20-30 feet :D
    rom my calculations the budskies should be done oct. 11th. 36 more days. Due or die time this next month, FUCK rippers.

12. PLEASE enlighten US on your NEW BONDING with your EX-HIPIE parents:p:poke:

13. Id say so, my dad said he smoked from when he was 20 to 21. He said he smoked "shit with purple hairs". :p
    But, there pretty cool with it. My mom doesnt have much to say about it besides not at school and everything. My dad doesn't mind at all. He just doesnt want me driving high and all that.
    And my moms sister is a fatter stoner than me. Anythings possible.. :D

14. Sounds like they know the TRUTH about weed and trust your judgement not to do something stupid like get caught;)

15. Thanks bro.

16. Its on day 22 budding. Around 34 days to go..
    Buds are getting chunkyer and more crystally. Wish me luck, hopefully bugs will leave her alone for this last month...
    Also ANYONE that has expierience with tigerbloom... Im up to 1 and 3/4 teaspoons a gallon.. How much more can i safely give her? What are you guys giving your plants?

17. Well i gave her 2 1/2 teaspoons today. I head around 3 is maximum. Also, i dont really do it every other watering. Sometimes i give it nutrients a few times in a row. She doesn't seem to mind it. And sometimes it'll rain for a couple days, or ill wont feed it for a week or two. I think im gonna cut out the nutes at about 5 1/2 weeks flush it a couple times then do a couple molasses waterings then cut to straight water the last week.

18. Alright so, time for some pics. I'l keep you guys posted. Should be moderate to good weather with some sparcly skattered out showers till this things gonna be done. So, it should go good. Buds are getting more and more stanky everytime i see them. Very crystally now, yay :D
    About day 27-28 of budding so theres still plenty of time for them to grow. Any thoughts or comments?