Budlover's First Grow: 2010

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by budlover1234, May 15, 2010.

1. 5 days later from the picture above. ALOT of growth, will get better pics and water her with some nutes tomorrow, she's dryer then a nuns cunt.
    Later:wave:
    (Check out the difference in growth from 5 days ago)

Attached Files:

2. July 5: Topped her today, she's got around 1 more month of veg left.
    Hows the smell gonna be once she starts flowering? Im worried someone will track her down from smell alone since she already smells a little funky. Anyways, will give her a full dose of nutrients tomorrow, along with maybe a little fence around her? I might move it to and burry the pot in the ground but im pretty sure i have shit i need to do tomorrow, so whatever. Lets get some feedback guys!

3. Nice modest grow dude! I hope your mom doesn't get wise, I want to see that baby flower. Get some "hot pepper mix spray" and douse it around the pot and perimeter of your grow spot. That should get rid of that awesome dank smell flowing through the breeze.

4. She doesn't give a fuck bro, haha. Neither does my dad, as long as it doesn't "Consume my life again".
    Which it doesn't, i think i balance my life pretty well at the moment. And alright good idea bro!

5. #25 budlover1234, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    Alright so, My calculations gave me she 39 days old? I think thats about right... Haha. weekly update i guess. Gave her 1 1/2 teaspoons of grow big per gallon yesterday, watered that fucker nice and good. :devious:. This strain seems to be pretty resistant to heat/nutes/the cold nights/ whatever. She's LOVIN the nutes. :D
    Also, i topped her 2 days ago or so and on every node theres a new little three fingered leaf along with another.
    She should flower middle/end of this month or beginning of august.
    Also i see alot of ants in the soil, what should i use to get rid of em?

Attached Files:

6. Bumpp, Anyone? :smoke:

7. She's looking good so far..never had an ant problem so I can't comment. So, far so good though.

8. Alright guys, today was judgement day i guess. I can tell shes flowering early for some reason, maybe not? But.. When i checked on her a couple hours ago she had 100% female pistils. She's still booming in vegatative growth though. Its growing at about an inch or so per day? 90 degree tons of sun during the day and the nights are nice and cool at about 51. Well, switch to flower ferts? I think i snapped a picture.. So day one of flowering :smoke:.
    Also a picture of my topping job doing work, son. :D

Attached Files:

9. #29 budlover1234, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Bump. So, i moved her into the sun and she ofcourse reverted back to vegging. Im thinking about buying some open sesame and put her in a place with minimal light so i can get a little jumpstart on flowering. Then once trusty accuweather says ins 12/12 ill move her back into full light to make the most out of the light/buds.
    Gave her a fairly heavy dose of gb and as always shes loving it. I feel pretty lucky, she has been healthy/steady growth/and is a female.
    Will post picture in awhile. Also, i made a garlic/clove/red pepper insectacide and it works great. Pissed a little around it and i've gone from little sign of bugs to almost zero. Ill give it some time so you can see some substantial growth. Stay high. :smoke:

10. Early flowering can come from small pots. I'd put her in a bigger pot. Good luck.

11. Well, i'd say its in a 3-4 gallon right now and i dont want to put it into the ground since moving it is always a possibility. So, maybe a 5 gallon?

12. Knock on wood, looks like some knats or aphids or something attacked her last night :eek:
    Sprayed her so it should be all good.

13. Picture update:
    Gonna be transplanting to the biggest pot i can find around my house tomorrow. It'll most likely be a 5 gallon. Gotta see what we have..

Attached Files:

14. Growing it as usual, alls looking great except i have a numerous amount of bug trying to eat her. Im gonna get a pestiside soon, for now im using homemade shit. We'll see.. Hasn't started budding yet where at about 13.9 hour of sunlight. Id imagine she'll start soon. Any ideas for bugs? Im pretty sure there aphids and some other kind of shit.
    Also shes droopy because i just sprayed her.

Attached Files:

15. #35 NoCalCann, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    cant really diagnose what the damage is from that last pic id spray the pots outer surface incase there walking up the sides of the pot. :eek: oh get 18 gallon rubermaid bins they have handles a bit heavy when filled though just keep an eye out for a sale at like a target or walmart or home depot just dont get a bright pink one:p

16. Well, the bugs have stepped it up a notch but im doing my best to get rid of them. I found a spray for roses that covers aphids and all that shit but its not gonna last to long seeing as flowerings iminate. :D
    I heard end of july/first week of august they should flower and thats what its looking like.

Attached Files:

17. so no new updates? i'm interested to see how far along yours is in comparison with me and my friends.. we have about 9 chillin.. like 6' at least now

18. I'll get a pic update soon.
    And as far as the plant going, not to bad. Bugs are still fucking with her, so i try and fight those off with some spray shit. Its at about 3.5 four feet and pretty healthy. For some reason its getting like bronze discoloring on some of the leaves? Im not sure if it a deficency or what. For now im gonna go with straight water for to waterings then a good hit of nutrients. Its not budding yet, but it should start sometime soon..

19. Alright so, update kids.
    I've been being quite a lazy fuck lately and have been neglecting her. I FINALLY found a bigger pot laying around the house, same style black plastic but its about an 8-10 gallon pot. If i give her a gallon on a really hot day she'll last about 1.5-2 days before shes bone dry. Its getting a little annoying. Also i've been between the veg/flower phase so ive been giving her straight water. Thursday im going to transplant her to that 8 gallon pot with some nice organic soil, then hit her with a cap of superthrive and 1/4 strength tiger bloom solution. Also, between last night and tonight its actually starting booming with pistils on the two main branches. Its got some wierd sickness. About in the middle of some leafs they look all burnt and brown/tan dead color. I was thinking it might be some salt buildups from the nutes. Whatever, she looks pretty good and i expect some good results with the fresh soil/bigger pot and some bloom nutes.
    Stay high guys. :smoke:

Attached Files: