3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. getting some high test genetics made me love growing so much more

2. Well looks like I can now start the ultimate chlenge. Planning on running a heads up match between House and Garden Coco vs. Ideal420soil. In addition I'll also be running a Hydrofarm Emily's Garden DWC kit with House and Garden's complete hydroponic line AquaFlakes.
    6/5 gallon pots scrogged under a 4x4x9 screen. 3 coco vs. 3 Ideal420soil.
    Test subject are from Greenhouse Seed company, the King's Kush and Chemdog. From Reserva Privada, Kosher Kush. 1 plant per media. Final dry weight will name the more productive cultivation method.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. I'm not sure what strain I'm going to run in my DWC set up. Perhaps 2 good sized King's Kush plants, under a small screen? Not sure yet.

Attached Files:

4. My mothers. Day 18 since sprouted plus one exotic plant

Attached Files:

5. #85 Cananinja, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    This years entries in to the High Times Cannabis Cup held this coming weekend Feb 8-9 in the beautiful city of San Bernardino California.

Watch "LA Medical Cannabis Cup 2014: Sativa Entries" on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJOLw4fJeuE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

6. Trying out a new light configuration for my veg. I attached two T-5s right under my 400 watt HPS. Looks sharp to me.

Attached Files:

7. You're losing some power with them in direct light of the hps. Flouros don't penetrate like hid. I would slap them on the wall as some side lighting or put them next to the hood out of direct light. Are you vegging or flowering under the hps?

8. #88 Cananinja, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Just getting in

Attached Files:

9. I am vegging with the combo light. Once they get bigger, I'm slapping in 1K watt MH to fill out my 4x4x9 Scrog screen using only 4 plants. Perhaps total veg time 2.5 months.

10. [quote name="Cananinja" post="19493510" timestamp="1391984221"]Just getting in

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote

I like how it was bigger then last year so much fun

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Decided to start harvesting the little plants in my spare box. Slightly cooler temps have given the ladies a nice purple hue.

Attached Files:

12. Some interesting stuff going in here, Subbed

13. Day 27

Attached Files:

14. #94 Cananinja, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Yes,

This plant went through a weird shock period of 5 days. I accidentally knocked it over. Not much soil fell out, but all the fan leaves wilted and the bottom ones subsequently fell off.

Attached Files:

15. Subbed and watching, Cannot wait to see that kosher kush plant blow up. Ive smoked the kosher many times and it is stinky and potent as all hell. Riserva Privada sells seed cubes to a couple clubs out here in Denver, I was going to pick up my seeds from them next time so sub back if you want to see some of their other strains. 

16. Love the grow room.  I see a lot of work went into that.  The videos are great so, keep them coming.  :cool:  Oh and I love your music choices for them.
    :metal:

17. Thanks I see you made through all of it. When my cup winners are done, I'll make a tribute donation of herb for you.

18. You're so sweet.  Yep.  Your videos were my dinner entertainment.  :)  The experiment you are running with the different products... are you doing it just so you can 'roughly tell' which product is better or are you trying to be scientific about it?  I am a scientist so, to me running experiments is interesting and fun.

19. Well first and foremost, I'm doing it to identify the best overall line for the cultivation of medicinal grade cannabis. I myself am a patient and honestly very disgusted with the ridiculous prices of grade A meds. I want to find a simple user friendly line and full proof the method for its cultivation. I'm also looking for a legal way in to financial sustainability through this plant that IMO should be revered.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ok so you are doing more of a general test then.  Good.  I just wanted to make sure.  I was starting to worry I would have to be the bearer of bad news.