3 stage perpetual harvest Cannabis garden

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Cananinja, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #21 Cananinja, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Third update, sorry for the sideways seconds down the middle. Damn video editor gave me sh!t all night. Please note that I am a legal patient in full compliance with SB420 and prop 215. Sent from Yum Caax

2. Don't ph your water in soil. You only need to do that in soilless. Just give it ro water and you're good. Everything looks nice man.

3. #23 Cananinja, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    [quote name="Cananinja" post="19385213" timestamp="1390386098"]Third update, sorry for the sideways seconds down the middle. Damn video editor gave me sh!t all night. Please note that I am a legal patient in full compliance with SB420 and prop 215. If you can, please explain why it is not necessary to ph the water for soil? FOX farms only has a limited amount of food. Through my grows ive always PH'd when I started feeding.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="SupaaBaked" post="19385243" timestamp="1390387452"]Don't ph your water in soil. You only need to do that in soilless. Just give it ro water and you're good. Everything looks nice man.[/quote] sorry meant to quote this.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. In soil your ph needs to be at 6.8 if you ph your water at 5.8 like hydro eventually your soil ph is going to drop with it and you will get lockout. Ph'ing the water isn't going to help feed them it's going to end up locking food out later on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had to re_edit the audio on the last portion . Sideways down the middle for a few seconds still sorry. Comment/ Sub.Watch "Dank☆Grow room update 3" on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9EAdx7H1A&feature=youtube_gdata_playerSent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. CoolSent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Closer.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. Now that I have my air conditioner plumed in, I'm really questioning whether I should buy some more plywood for the interior or if I could just cover it with Mylar or the Panda. Anybody have any input?Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. [quote name="Cananinja" post="19399103" timestamp="1390590317"]Now that I have my air conditioner plumed in, I'm really questioning whether I should buy some more plywood for the interior or if I could just cover it with Mylar or the Panda. Anybody have any input?Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]

11. Even closer now. All I need is to add the reflective material to my walls and I'm done.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. #32 Cananinja, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Just one update left till completion. An old relic was revived to finish the current run that's occupying my tent so that I may place it in the new grow room.Watch "Dank:Grow room update 4" on YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNd_XmPL22g&feature=youtube_gdata_playerFrom the church of Yum Caax

13. #33 Cananinja, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    The Sugar mango ryder Auto is a bit sensitive to FFOF soil.

14. She will recover 100%Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. Very nice. Sub'd for sure. A little jealous. Would love to have space like that to grow in.

Oh and I love the pics and vids. :)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Thank you very much. Peace and herb to you.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. 1Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. 2Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. Almost done.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. First light test. All systems active :smile:Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: