Budget Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NaKz, Feb 26, 2011.

1. #1 NaKz, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    So being in college, I'm on a set budget....I set out to make the best quality bong hit for under 100 bucks and it got accomplished.

Black leaf bong (with a shaft narrow enough for ice notches), EHLE diffused downstem, EHLE active carbon filter, black leaf double perc bowl/EDIT multi bead crown bowl.

I'm not a big bong person, typically like vaping more...but this has done the job for a while now when I truly want to indulge.

Sorry for picture quality (ipod touch)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also if you want a cheap NICE bub....edit has them for around 20 bucks and this one below has done wonders.

[​IMG]

Want to add in I'm not trying to endorse edit in any way, shape, or form. I love all good online head shops equally.

2. How was that black leaf perc bowl?

I have one on order and their 8 tree perc bong. Was right around $100 bucks too, and I'm hoping this thing will hit like a champ. Should deliver in the next few days.

I've heard there is an unwritten law here that if you show a pipe, you have to show a milk shot vid too.

3. yup we need a milkvid

4. yea, it's a necesity.

5. Treats me right, hits as smooth as a few bongs I've smoked out of that were 3-4 times the price of it hah.

I'll try to get a milk vid asap.