buddy stiffin me on bud?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nuvio, Dec 24, 2009.

1. So monday night i give said buddy 40 dollars to get some bud since he's goin downtown anyways cuz he lives there, i live in the suburbs, so he was gonna bring the bud back to me and jam like we usually do. (i play violin/piano he plays guitar).

i trust my buddy because we've been friends/band mates for like 4 years. but he completely ignores me the rest of the night, doesn't pick up his calls or nothing. so i say maybe he got caught up with something.

next day i txt him and he explains to me that his dealer didn't get the bud till way late so he couldnt get back to me. so im cool with that thinkin im gonna get bud today, i txt him if he wants to smoke with me, no answer. 5 pm he gets off work i call him, his phone is off taking me straight to voicemail. and here i am now.

one more thing, my buddy is currently broke and has no money to buy bud of his own. so my question is did my buddy stiff me my bud and smoke it for himself? im celebrating xmas tomorrow budless... i even made a light bulb vape today. :(

i mean hes had my 40 sack for about 2 nights now...

thoughts?

2. number one rule is don't give anyone your $ if they don't have the bud there...go knock on his door or something

3. damn if he did thats straight fucked up and he deserves a ghetto backalley beatdown

4. Give him the low-down. You NEED the bud or your money back. Threaten if it comes to it, you need your money back. And if he stiffs you in the end, Don't even trust friends with money..

Good luck bro.

5. yeah sounds shitty man. I dont know if he bought the bud and lied to you. I personally think he spent the money on something else and there is no bud. You said he has no money. Just be persistant and keep trying to contact him. Let him know your not pissed off (even though you are) but you just want an explanation of wtf happened. That would be pretty shitty to lose a 4yr friendship over 40 dollars.

:rolleyes: hmmmm.....40 dollars, 4 years.......Thats a 10 dollar a year friendship:eek: Weird.......woooooooooooooo this blunt is kickin my ass.......:smoke:

6. Well if you don't get your 40 sack in your hands or better yet.... in your lungs by Christmas day. That so called "buddy" is no longer a "buddy" of yours he is just lil snake sauce rat bastard!

7. yeah i just hope theres a good explanation for this shit. =/

its snow stormin like a bitch up in the mid west right now though. doubt ill get anything tonight.

and the only reason i gave him my money was because i trusted him and hes gotten me bud like this 80% of the time in the past with no probs, so i had no worry..

8. Sit down and have a chat with your buddy. Tell him that it's YOUR money, YOUR bud, regardless how much it is. Tell him that he's doing you a huge injustice and thats not what buddies do.

Tell him that you would of smoked it with him anyways. Because by the sounds of it you would of.

You sound like a cool guy man, so i'm going to give you some advice, if you haven't learned it yet already.

Don't front ANYBODY ANY amount of money...Money is what makes the world go 'round. Money makes people happy...And it ruins friendships, families and whatever other connections you may have with people.

And at the end of the day, money will ALWAYS be more important than friendship, no matter what kind of friendship you have.

So for fuck sakes, don't front people money.

This is called "Education tax". You've learned a lesson about life and in return you had to pay for that lesson.

I hope your buddy comes through though.

9. yeah man that's some truth. i just started smoking cannabis a few months ago and havn't had any probs with this until now.

thanks for the advice though.

10. bad mistake. i got ripped off once (from 2 girls lol they switched me marijuana leaves instead of bud) only 10 bucks so whatever and my friend got ripped off 20 for fronting.

no matter how good of friends you are never give money for bud = money lost and friendships

take your lose or talk to him if fails beat him up

11. I always tell people to stay away from fronting money, but sometimes it just happens. Worst comes to worst, you've learned valuable information about your "friend" for only 40$. Better getting ripped for 40$ instead of 200$ like me.

12. That's fuckin' shady if he didn't even try to get in contact with you.

13. so i just figured out where he's at, his parents house with his family. he did tell me he was gonna stay at his parents because it was closer to his work for a few days since he didnt have alot of money for gas. and i can only assume his phone died and he doesnt have the charger.

so my analysis is that he didnt have enough gas/money to go back to the triplex he lives at to get my bud. and hes at his parents atm.

i've contacted his lil bro to tell him to contact me tomorrow. so this comforts me a lil bit.

hopefully along with christmas presents tomorrow he shows up with my bud.. we'll see.

14. dude these guys are fuckin idiots. if hes been your homie and band mate for 4 years you think he would just take your $40 like that? nah, he wouldnt. if hes not responding to your calls or texts then buy a $40 sac from someone else and get your money back later, or youll have an extra 40sac. if you dont have the extra $40 you shouldnt be buying weed in the first place. dont assume ur homie stiffed your. what kinda homie does that make you?

15. this right here

16. he prolly used it on himself. you cant trust people the number one rule everybody should know this?! NO FRONTIN MONEY.

17. yea i think he's smoked it or stashed it, i never give anyone my money until i have seen and smelt the weed. i learnt that myself and you'll never make the same mistake again :p

18. Looks like you spent $40 to get a nice lesson learned. Don't trust anyone with your mula.

19. fyi in my experience if it goes straight to voicemail if some clicks ignore while you're calling them, but if there phones off it just tells you they're not available. Could be different for different cells though.

20. #20 nuvio, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    yeah thats happend a few times but in general it goes to voicemail.

i called his house but they said he wasn't home. apparently he told my other friends hes goin to his realitives today.

the problem is we get bud from the same dealer and i dont know anyone else. and i dont know the dealers number because in the past either
    a.) i go with my friend to pick up,
    b.) my friend picks up how much i want and i give it to him.
    c.) i front him money to pick up

i cant even get a hold of him to get the dealers number.. i got a sum of cash i'd like to exchange for christmas spirit.. :(

edit:

i got a hold of him, to the people who said "what kind of homie are you" are right.

his phone has been dead for last 2 days and he had to get a new charger and hes been at his parents place. when i called earlier he was actually leaving to go back to his place. his main dealer is in hawaii atm but he told me he could hook me up later tonight after dinner.

one quarter... here i come. !