Buddy kicked my bong over :(

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theox, Jan 17, 2018.

1. I was at my friend's house playing melee and we decided to hit a few bowls. Little did I know he was also xaned out so when he was walking over the controller chords he leaned on the table too much and everything went flying. Stem, joint, and tree perc were destroyed. I was just like "fuuuuuucccckkk..." He was super apologetic but I told him it's all good and not to worry. The next few days we went out and bought a new piece and all was good. It was my first expensive break, and I still miss the UPC piece lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. So sorry to hear about your bong man. When a piece shatters it's heartbreaking. I always get attached to my glass pieces and give them names. I once broke a $350 glass bong with two perc prefilters and a carbon filter on it by knocking it off a table with the back of my desk chair when I turned around - I was so pissed at myself because I just knew it was gonna happen! Oddly enough the only thing that didn't break was the thin downstem that I swore would be the first thing to crack when I bought it.
    :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ive had friends drop pipes and slides, its not like they meant to break them, shit happens.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah, like I said, it wasn’t a big deal I just figured I’d share my story to you all since it’s the first for me. Besides, I like small talk and learning about the community anyways. Of course, shit happens, buddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's funny, if my friends were to accidentally merc my controller or something with their greasy hands, I'd be more pissed compared to if they broke a new piece. Lol glass is glass, now I only bring my pieces I won't mind breaking

• Like Like x 1
  6. I actually broke my friends bong which he got for me. Good thing he was a cheap sob and the bong was a 10$ plastic one.

7. A friend broke my glass bowl the other night. I am waiting on him to tell me. He was using my bong without my permission and I had to hear from another friend about it. Patient so far but it's been like 5 days so... if he doesn't admit it to me soon I'm going to go hang out with him and bring it up. I am not to mad but you have to understand that this guy has also "lost" another bong of mine.

Long story short I came over one day, went to look for my bong and he tells me his mom had taken it. He said that she didn't want him smoking anymore at her house which was understandable. She payed the billls of course. So I waited. The next day I came over and said alright well I'm going to take it home. He says okay and goes inside. Comes back to tell me he can't find it, but assured me twice that it's still there he just doesn't know where. I brought it up two more times and both times he promised it was inside. The weird thing is he had told me she would only give it to me since it was mine. Then after all of that he said it was gone.

His mom didn't throw it away and I know for sure. He also had a pipe of mine and came outside once to show it to me saying, "look at his new pipe." Of course that was a few months after I had left it there. I just gently nodded my head and smiled. Left and didn't come back for months. So what's that say about this dude? Don't let him hold your glass.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. HAH. my wife made me clean my custom blown chillum i got while on my first trim job, this thing was caked. i dropped it many times and it bounced. either way i cleaned it. she packed it. had it on her lap and stood up. SHATTERED. that was years ago and still have the pieces of it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude deserve a dead leg ✊️

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would’ve been pissseddd

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Accidents happen. People who get all pissed over an accident need to get a life and grow up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. accidents happen if he’s willing to pay for a new bong or make up when he could I wouldn’t worry about it, if he was an ass about it id accidentally kick him in the balls :D

13. This is why I have a silicone bong. I only break it out when people are over and nothing can break thanks to them being idiots. My glass goes on a shelf as a conversation piece. Too many party fouls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I have never owned a bong. Never broke one either. But I was on vacation in Colorado right after they made it legal. I was staying at a joint in Estes Park, been driving for 2 days and I settle in in the balcony of our room getting ready to smoke. Leaning on the railing, taking in the beautiful view, spark my lighter and dropped my bowl. It hit concrete and shattered. Now I'm in the middle of the fucking mountains, tired from driving and no way to smoke. What do all hotel rooms have? Yup, I did it. Burned a joint rolled with Bible paper. I'm not a religious man so I didn't really care but my wife wasn't exactly pleased. It got me through the night and I bought a nice piece the next day. Still smoking on it. Thank you glass shop in Colorado Springs!

15. Here's my philosophy when it comes,to stoner materials ....if you can't risk loosing or breaking it then it's not worth having. It's just a tool. No different then a screwdriver. If a buddy of mine breaks a screwdriver then we laugh about it and grab another screwdriver....and I don't buy cheap Chinese screwdrivers

16. Goodbye spammer.

17. Bro I hear you there. I bought a $200 bong from this store and I fucking shattered it a week later bro because I dropped it off the second story house boat onto the first story when I was drunker than a sailor. Aww man. Time to go get another one.

18. Well the story of my first broken piece has a bit of a happy ending because I was able to fix him and happily use my bong again to this day. But I accidently dropped a small portible clock on it and cracked the bong in half, I used some super glue and got it back together.