Buddy freaked on shrooms last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BluntMasterBen, Dec 18, 2008.

1. So it was me and 4 other people chilling at my house last night. We tore down a couple bowls and then 2 of the kids at 2.5 grams of some really good shrooms.

Fast foreward.

One of the kids is kinda freaking, hes standing and moving his fingers around weird and looking at us funny.

Somehow his pants fell off and he laid down on the ground stomach down with his hands under his hips.

One of the people there was this gorgeous girl i invited over, and he got up and started chasing after her. With a boner. And he wouldnt sit down, and he just kept staring at her.

Now this hole time i had been trying to sit him down, chill, listen to some music, ya know, anything to settle him down. When we could get him on the couch he was screaming and laughing and crying.

So i took to him to the bathroom with the window open to cool off a bit.

He started peeing and laughing. So i sat him down on the toilet.

He stood up and started yelling. After about 20 minutes of yelling he picked up a framed painting on the wall and smashed it on the ground.

Now this is in my parents house, mind you, so i lost it. I punched him as hard as i could in the stomach and drug him down to the basement. I had him laying on the ground with a towl over his mouth so neighbors wouldnt hear him screaming.

Once he settled down i put a cold washcloth on his head and sat with him talking to him calmly. By this time it had been about 4 and a half hours so i figured he would be coming down. He sat up and just sat there for about a half hour.

I went in the other room to grab my phone and i hear the sound of a glass tipping over. I ran in the next room and he was standing up pulling my dads 120 gallon fishtank off of its table. It completely shattered.

I couldnt deal with it anymore so i put him on the ground and hit him in the back of the head. He calmed down. He got riled up a few more times but a good solid punch knocked him back down.

I dont know if i went about stuff correctly, but it was all I could do.

Horrible, horrible night.

2. Damn thats some shit. Idk if you shoulda hit him though he was on mushrooms, he didn't know any better. You prob should have locked him in a room where he couldn't break anything. Shrooms puts you in your own world who knows what he was thinking while he was doing all that shit. Now I don't blame you for doing what you did thats some fucked up shit knocking over your dad's fish tank but there prob was a better way to handle it.

3. If my math is right...the kid had 1.75g of shrooms and did all that?

After the fishtank broke, it would have been an all-out slugfest on my part. That kid would have left with two black eyes and some ruptured testicles.

4. I would like to think theres a better way to handle it than punching the guy, its not like he had control, or at least the control he would normally have, but i sure as hell cant tell you what you shouldv done better.
    You wouldv had to babysit his ass basically for hours, without leaving him alone. What a pain. Id talk to him once hes sober and ask him wtf. You shoulda taken pictures of it so you could explain to him he owes you.

5. Sounds like you're friend is a lightweight...

Anyway, he sounds like a douchebag... most of the time people's real self comes through when on drugs... chasing bitches with boners? That's fucked.

6. Holy shit, I can't believe he broke a huge fish tank. I would have tied his ass up after that.

I agree that punching him probably wasn't the best thing, he obviously needed a babysitter, but was lacking one that could have looked after him all the time I guess. I believe in the babysitter idea, that sometimes you need to have someone looking over you to make sure that you're alright.

I would be making him pay for the fish tank, any dead fish, and all that. I really hope it wasn't a saltwater tank, please say it wasn't.

What did your dad say, I have to ask.

7. HAHA. Funny story man.

8. dam sucks for u...shrooms fuck u up badly my friend took them a couple weeks ago and he was fucked up the whole night...

9. At this part i was starting to think like what was gonna happen next.. lol... but it ended up being nothing that i thought...

Anyways thats some crazy shit he did, me and my friend i did shrooms with were not like that, we were alot more chill/relaxed

10. I would kill that fucker.

11. i would've done the exact same. and i would've found his wallet and gotten money to buy another tank

12. Hes going to be buying me another tank and paying for the picture, dont worry about that. haha.

And my dads been in a hospital 2 hours away for the past 2 months, he doesnt know yet.