Buddy broke my pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Jimmathy1991, Oct 24, 2016.

1. So I've only had my pipe a few months and my friend who's kinda new to using pipes didn't know how to ash it after smoking. Not going to go on about this but the break is pretty clean and a fits back together nicely. So is there a way i can glue this back together and if so what kind of glue is best?
    20161023_235120.jpg

2. just buy a new pipe you don't want to smoke glue

• Like Like x 3
  3. Your buddy owes you a few bucks

4. Me being from the south and all I have one word... ducktape... Eh at this point I'd replace or you could always smooth out the glass get a screen and take it straight to the head haha

5. Flex Seal

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol you can fix anything with that right

7. Your buddy needs to help get you a new one then. Did they at least offer?

8. tell him to buy another one, if he doesnt then call the cops

• Like Like x 1
  9. call the cops? You must be fun af at parties

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. no.

11. cant tell if trolling or just a sour puss

12. Your buddy owes you a new piece.

13. you would really call the cops over a broken little pipe, wondering why anyone would wanna even sell weed to you with that attitude but let me stop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. lmfao, ok bud

15. Tell him to buy you a new one. I've had friends break pieces, and they made the offer to buy a new one, and don't follow through. When You bring it up, they can't even say or do anything about it, because in reality they're the one who didn't even know how to ash a bowl... Moving forward don't let anyone but yourself handle your bowl other than for taking a hit! Good luck, hope he recovers well!!!

16. The cops would laugh in your face. Why would you call the cops for this? Are YOU trolling?

• Like Like x 1
  17. i've been listening to acid rap in my car for the past month on repeat lol. Must be why I'm the only other one in this thread who understands that this guy needs to call the cops on his buddy. Accident or not.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Used gorilla glue since the package said it works on glass. It's holding firmly right now but i'm not letting him hold it again.

19. Well he can't do much more damage to it lol. However it's up to you to teach him the rules before he gets hurt (next time might not be your pipe)
    Rule number 1 you never ash someone else piece never ever you tell them it's ashed .That pisses ppl off big time I bet he didn't even load it.

anyways x-mas is coming up make a good gift for him .....