Budding!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Jan 5, 2005.

1. high all! Ive been flowering for a little over a week I think (too stoned to remember exactly when) anyway my plants are almost 3 feet tall now and are starting to bud nicely, but I was wondering what Can I do to make my plants more sturdy? they are really tall and I dont want them to fall over once the buds get bigger..

also I have 1 plant that is rather short but the main stem is fat as hell and is growing lots of smaller branchhes, But it hasnt started to flower yet.. what can I Do with this one to get it to flower? it stinks like some good ass weed but there is nothing but leafs..

I shall post pics soon, I just borrowed a friends 6.0 mega pixel digital cam but I cant get the pics to load onto my computer.... so I might just have to take a few with my shitty webcam

2. Well your babies are growing great. about the more sturdy part. Go to your local homedepot, and find a woden dowel about .5" thick and also some string, real cheap way to do it. But also look into scrogg. When my girl is old enough she will be getting scrogged out.

But i too have some good news. Since i reuse my soil. I aparently had a few seeds that didnt take before, but i put them into a bigger pot, which is always watered now and doesnt dry up. and well 3 seedlings are started now, they are growing like "Weeds" so to say.

3. you can also let ur soil compleatly dry out and then as the roots will look for water they will get bigger and stronger, but make sure that the plant is at least 2 weeks old before yo udo this

4. Try using an oscillating fan/s, they will encourage the plant to strengthen also will provide constanat airflow around the plants. good luck.

5. I have these little plastic stake things that u put in the soil and they have clamps that go around the stalk of the plant..... but I didnt know if I put it in the soil if it would damage the roots.... I was also wondering if I got a few 5 gallon buckets and transplanted the plants up to the first set of branches that have bud on it? i know that would make it a hell of alot stonger so let me know what u guys think ..