Budding

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Growtogrow, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Has anyone seen these types of buds before?
    This is white widow seedsman Auto
    I have three others no two look alike.
    I have found no seeds nor were there any pollen sacs at any time.
    Please give me some input. I'm thinking of cutting the plant out because of suspect and I don't want it to hermaphrodite on me although I don't think so.... it's suspect[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's a lil blurry but looks good to me. Unless those yellow spots are bananas.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hey how you doing thanks for the input I appreciate it
    no those aren't bananas there just weird looking buds I've never seen nothing like that have never had that occurrence looks like fox tails from the bottom of the bud right up

4. Yeah man I totally understand the concern. I was tripping too on how some of my pistils were turning brown so early but after seeing some local plants flowering I noticed that they too had some. Guy said it's just the brutal heat (100+) and bug spray which I totally did the day before for caterpillars (BT). Also said I can crack some pods open if paranoid for signs of pollination. Tagged a couple brown ones and split one of the calyxs (usually two, one on each side) found nothing, then two weeks later I checked the other one and same thing, nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. One of his plants had that exact same structure too. Forgot to ask what strain it was. I've seen buds like that before on super silver haze that I used to get years ago. It was some of the best stuff I've ever smoked. All foxtaily

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't cut it early, could be something special.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey thanks for that one appreciate that
    I was thinking about popping some more of these Auto seeds from that white widow same package and cuz I got just enough time to finish them out for the rest of the summer that's good idea.
    Then I got to look at that bud and I was saying man I don't know.

8. Right that's a good idea. I'll just keep a real close eye on it that's one of the pots I got in the ground just got a big hole in the bottom of and I can't pull it out like I did the other White Widow.
    next year I'll plant them all in smart pots or some kind of fiber pot anyways that way there I can pull them out like I did the first White Widow when it got the bud rot

thanks I appreciate that guys

9. It's funny though how the White Widow that's right beside it looks completely different compared to that one with the funny bud the only difference is just 4 weeks apart that's it.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm thinking it's a Brazilian sativa pheno of the white widow from the foxtails on your plant. A long time ago I grew White Widow and the sativa phenos were extremely potent almost psychedelic.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Just a little foxtailing, looks good to me. Some of the best bud I've smoked has looked all weird like that.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Looks kinda similar to the plant I have growing! As far as the buds forming...it's funny how now 2 plants, even the same strain can look completely different! The Amnesia Haze Autos I have growing all look totally different and even smell different!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks like dr grinspoon.

First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Those boys are just foxtailing it's a characteristic found in certain genetics I wouldn't worry about it it's more fluffy than the rest but still a good smoke

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk