Budding way too early...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fredogg2, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Tried growing outdoors using seeds. Only issue is, they're already budding. But, Lately we've had weird weather in Los Angeles. One day it's cloudy the next it's perfect 88 degree weather... idk... I'm assuming it's that and I figured I'd might as well bloom them. Although there is one I'm trying to save.

Attached Files:

2. Wow man that's terrible.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Any remedy to this disaster or should I just blame Mother Nature for this one?

4. Looks almost like foxtailing which is usually onset through heat/light stress or bad genetics. Still...flowering for photo seeds go by light cycles so its possible the weather changes may have induced the change. These are not auto flower seeds right?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

5. I have no idea what type of seeds they are. They were given to me by some truck driver who's one of his loads busted open and that's what came out...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Looks like my first, tin foil walls, no fan, had 1 250watt heat lamp. Dirt from outside, miracle grow rose food and chicken shit...

I take it you planted these many weeks ago, im on the same daylight hours as LA. To not have them veg, start budding immediatly, then go back to veg. You can plant in about a week....almost 14 hours of dl.

The non cerated leaves are because 1 is reveging now....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lol...yeah you pretty much guessed it.

8. Do you grow outdoors ??

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'd call this one and try again.

Growweedeasy.com

10. Outdoors yes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk