Budding Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chemists, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Whats up guys,
    When the plant starts to the bud, is it more important for the leaves to get the sunlight of the buds? I see some people clipping theyre leaves off when they start to bud. First time grower on my own, Just want some fat nugs.

2. Try to avoid removing fan leaves if you can. They are the main source of energy for the plant.

3. Clipping leaves is a myth. Don't do it. I'm not even gonna bother with why, oldskool hit it on the head.

4. I found a happy medium. I tie down as many of the fan leaves as I can, opening the plants bud sites to UBER light. It moves the leaves but still leaves them on the plant.

5. Most ppl that trim fan leaves for extra lite grow inside u dont have that prob outside

6. Yep. The Sun is many times stronger than grow lights and penetrates far better as well.

7. EXACTLY if its blocking light to a BIg portion of the plant or someething then clip it off other then that leave em be.....

Try Staking down all your branchs so it opens up the whole plants works great....im doing it today hopefully we get another 2 weeks veg here

8. I staked down my girls. It's amazing the bud sites you get.