budding question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yuri-san, Oct 13, 2003.

1. I hear its possible to get a plant to bud and , by leaving the base of the buds on, or just cutting the top bud and leave the others, to make it continue budding until u cut all the buds off or something.

is that true, and could i have details on how this can be done the easiest way?

thx for enlighting me!

cyaz

2. HIGH All, hope you find what your looking for in the City and Welcome yuri-san.

I think what your referring to is taking Buds O.F.F.F. that are ready at the top of the plant and leafing the bottom Buds to develop more. Yes some growers will take the top Buds and leaf the rest for a week or more. Me it All comes down at once and new ones go in right after.

3. what i meant is, i dont want to streatch flowering for a week, i wanna know if u can stretch it .....for a loooong time? like if done right it would always be budding.

is that possible?

thx cyaz

4. do you mean re-vegging?.......once harvested you leave some lower buds on, and some leaves and switch the lights back to 18/6, and then you can let it veg for a while, and then flower again..........Peace out........Sid

5. that might be it, like i said i only heard of it

6. look for my last harvest in here, and you'll see a re-veg just starting out........and my recent pics in "hope you have a nice grow".......it has pics of it now.........also when you re-veg you need to give it lots of Nitrogen........Peace out........Sid

7. ok cool i'll probably try that!