budding question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mokepot, Jan 12, 2007.

1. ok i have a few plants that have been flowering under a 250hps for 6 weeks now, and 1 of the plants looks much more mature than the other which it is a week older, but i'm not quite sure if they are budding or what? they both have white hairs all over but one of the plants has crystals all over the leaves and some small like teardrop shaped leaves with crystals all over them but they seem pretty small, i'm not sure if this is bud or what, but most of all the hairs have turned brown/red so how long does anyone think i have until harvest? i heard that when the first sight of changing color of hairs then to give it like 3 more weeks, which if this was the case then i would only have another week. so are these things i'm seeing even buds or what they seem small? thanks for any help...:smoking:

2. pictures would help

3. also all the fan leaves just about have died off too, so are these buds, and are they just gonna be small? thanks for any help...:smoking:

4. I doubt your plants are fully mature at 6 weeks, but you never know. It is also very possible that one plant is further along than the rest, and will be harvested sooner. Like first grow said though, it's hard to analyze any possible problems without some pictures......

5. Definitely need pics, your description is vague. You are asking two questions really:

- Do you have actual bud? Post your pics and/or look around at the plenty of pics of bud on GC.

- Why the difference between the two plants? Could be the difference in their flowering length but also they could be different strains with different maturing timeframes. That assumes all other conditions (lights, light distance, temps, nutes, pH, RH, grow medium, watering schedule, pests, etc) are equal.