budding question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mokepot, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ok so i have said this in another post but i see that new posts are more quick for a response. so i had a few plants outside for over a month supposedly flowering but streetlights could have messed that up not sure. so i brought them in a few days ago and put them under a 250w hps and over night they busted out hairs at all the internodes, so i'm wondering should i start counting these plants as flowering ever since they have been outside or should i just now start counting since they just now starting showing hairs? and as for bud growth does the plant bud over every branch that protrudes from the internodes or is it just the very tip of each internode growth? and i know harvest time depends on the strain but i just want a rough guesstimate to how long it will take for the buds to mature and be able to harvest? i dont know the strain its just some bag seed. isn't it like 2 or 3 months once the plant starts showing hairs? thanks for any help...:smoking:

2. Lol find out your times if you want http://xoomer.alice.it/vtomezzo/sunriset/index.html and check to see when those street lights come on and off (dunno if they'd affect em, depends on the type of bulb and distance?) Do some calculations and make the best day choice haha. still learning myself x_X that sun is full spectrum ay, dunno shit about outdoor and little on soil >-<. good luck

3. why would you harvest by the callender anyway, just look at the plant, and harvest when its ready.

4. hey thanks for the replys...and when they were outside they really didn't have that good of light, and i think the streetlights may have interfered. so my guess is the plant just kept vegging outside? but i still wonder how the buds form, do they form over the whole internode branch or just the top tip? and can anyone give me a guesstimate to when they will be ready for harvest? 2 or 3 months maybe? thanks for any help...:smoking:

5. Unless you are in the southern hemisphere or tropics it's too late in the year to be vegging outside. But congrats on all the girls!

6. hey thanks for the replys...and i know its to late for vegging outside thats why i brought them inside under the hps light. but i'm wondering do the plants bud only from the tops of the internode growth or do they cover the whole branch? and how long should it take since i am seeing hairs now? 2 or 3 months? thanks for any help...:smoking: