Budding plants need help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CMtreez, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Plants are now on 5th week of flower. I was just informed that you count weeks of flower from when you see the flowers not when the lights are switched. I've have nitrogen toxicity and pot restriction. I switched pots to a 5 gallon smart pot and flushed before transplant and a week after transplant with no mutes added for at least 3 weeks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Some people do it one way, others do it their way. I count from when I flip the lights not see the flowers. It's really all just a guide as you get better with it, you'll understand more of it. But the days them self are a guide when you start to look under the scope and look at the tri's is a better way to go (strain can depend).

Your soil was pretty hot at one point. How is the room temp? Three weeks with no nutes sounds pretty extreme. If you are asking for help, you just list the questions that you have for us to be able to help you. Also list your other factors please. You look like you are in soil/perlite? Was this soil that had time released nutes in it? What other nutes did you give it? How much did you give? Whats your room temps and room humidity at? Whats the light source? Do you ever turn that fan around in the second picture? Ect :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay reading a lot of different things can start to become confusing.Cant remember the name of the soil but it was just plain soil nothing extra in that I know besides the perlite. Temperatures stay between 70-80 degrees , I don't know the humidity. I'm using a 150 watt led and 2 x 42w cfls
    The fan seemed to strong for direct Flow on the plants so I turned it around so it gives them a breeze but not heavy wind.

4. And I'm using jobes organics bone meal phosphorus it (2-14-0)

5. Any idea what I could be doing wrong or why the leaves are still curling so much?

6. Sounds and looks like they need a feeding with calmag and a small amount of nitrogen your light also looks a little too close imo try a full nute line like roots organic or even fox farm there's quite a bit of different minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to making sure your plant is as healthy as possible try microbes in your soil for your roots to how big is your pot and has your plant been in the same pot the whole time?

7. If you use a ph pen, recalibrate, test your runoff.

8. I may need to try cal mag. Yeah I maxed out my space and can't move the light up any higher but I could tie the plant down a lil bit.
    I'm using a 5 gallon smart pot and I transplanted it to that size 2 weeks ago.. when I do test the runoff, what ph should I be aiming for and how to combat it being too high or low...

Thank you guys really appreciate the help just want my first grow to be a least okay lol

9. Soil ph should be between 6.0-7.0