Budding need help and info please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daft, Jan 27, 2007.

1. i had posted sumthing before asking on how to get started and i built a grow box and now my plat is close to 2 1/2 feet tall and smells pretty good is really green and has been growing for about 44 days but i dont see no signs of male or female yet or no buds or ne thing can n e one help me with my problem and if its bad im not seeing n e signs? thnx

2. whats your light schedule?? still on 18/6 or 24/0?? as far as i've read you need to put it on the 12/12 schedule for your babies to show sex,but i'm no expert myself cause i'm on my first grow also. read the stickies at the top of the forum page they are a great help and answer most of your questions.. good luck bro. happy growing :):)

3. id say they will show preflowers without any light change, do you have any pics?what are your soil and fert conditions and do you know what you are looking for?as in PRE - flowers???:)

4. ummm i got my plants on 12/12 right now been like that for liek 2 weeks now and no i have no clue wa tim lookin for , for like preflowering... i got good soil and i water it every other day and when i water it i water it good, its nice and green and smells should i try and get a picture of it?

P.S thnx for all the help

5. read up on sexing and take pictures. They should be showing sex soon if not already.

6. i was just as worried my first time around sexing but believe me that you will have no doubt eventually which ones are male and which are female,it will be so obvious you will wonder why you even worried. and this will happen before you even have to worry about a male polinatinating a female, if its a female you will see a white hair coming out of pistol and if its a male you will see pollen sacs begin to form instead...time will tell and if you get that far and still dont know just post a pic and someone will tell you:)