Budding in april. Lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 5_Assed_Monkey, Apr 12, 2017.

1. I have 4 outside, put them in full sun as soon as the light hit 13 hours a day.. there all budding, they have been topped multiple times, so there gonna be bushy. Whats gonna happen here? Never had it happen?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Black DOG and Black Jack fem from clones

3. They have been inside for 2 months, them placed outside . There roughly 2 foot tall, healthy

4. You need to wait until the day cycle is more than 14 hours to move outside without using supplemental lighting to keep the plants in veg. Your plants will bloom until June, then reverse back to veg until fall flowering. Give the plants 16 hours of light until your day-length is greater than 14 hours outdoors to avoid early spring flowering and reversals.

PW

• Like Like x 2
  5. To late now....cant bring them back in..that was 4 i put out early...im just curious to kow what they will look like and what to expect. Visually

6. They'll probably stretch, start forming buds, and then revert to veg and back to flower. Id expect alot of stress and maybe some seeds? Best bet would probably be leaving them out for 12 hrs light and then bring them somewhere completely dark for the rest so they continue to flower. Just my 2cents but you'd have 4 finishing early and the other two throw out when there's more than 14hrs light and you'll harvest 2 times.

7. Maybe put plastic trashcans over them after 12hrs light, like 45g Walmart ones or in a spare completely dark closet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Noooooo its like survivorman to get to my chit.

9. They will be fine, but they are gonna be huge when done

10. You can always buy a little led lamp for them if you don't have to be discreet... maybe set it on a timer to run roughly when the sun starts to go down till 4 hours later or so... you shouldn't need insane amounts of light to keep them in veg... (I'd assume)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ive never had this happen, ever, and ive planted from seed this way many times......13 hours and they were fine.....maybe going from indoor 18/6 to outside 13/11

• Like Like x 1
  12. My indoor timers are set to 13/11 and everything flowers

13. I keep 12/12. So 13/11 works huh.thats another 7 hours a week of light

14. I wanna see pics

15. Y[​IMG][​IMG]