budding help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by space boy, May 13, 2011.

1. what lst am new sorry not to know

2. #22 greenbudguy, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LST= light stress training. You lightly tie down the branches to give more light access to the rest of the plant. And promotes more lower growth

3. no it hasnt but i give it a try

4. #24 greenbudguy, May 16, 2011
    Do a search for light stress training to get a better idea of how and some tips

5. Sorry space boy I'm not an expert on the autoflowers. It's looking good though. I hope there is somebody on here that can help you with that.

6. ok thansk for your help hopefully i might get some more help from others

7. #28 greenbudguy, May 16, 2011
    I hope so too because I was thinking about getting some auto seeds

8. i try and get a close up of the buds 2mo

9. There is a dude on here doing a lot of autos. His name is Canadian RooR.

He might be able to help you. Send him a private message, I'm sure he will respond.

10. #31 greenbudguy, May 16, 2011
    I'll hit him up when I get some autos

11. my auto bud is flowering its growning out side do i leave it to do its own thing ? or bring it in for darkness 12/12

12. #33 MrNiceSmoke, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    autos have very short life spand.if you have your auto planted outside then leave it outside and yes it will do it's own thing.if you have it in a pot ,i would put indoors under some lights on a 20/4 light cycle as recommanded.autos are called autos because they flower on thier own,with no light cycle change.most autos take 8 to 10 weeks from seed to harvest.here's pic of my autos syrup and deimos.1 month old

Attached Files:

• 090.jpg
      090.jpg
      File size:
      358.7 KB
      Views:
  13. ok thanks there is some photo of my baby on here its about 12 weeks old its got lots of small buds if i bring it in will the buds get bigger am very new to this as its my 1st time growning

14. ok it's an auto right?if so you want to give it as much light as you can outside.you don't want to have them only getting 12hr. of light and 12hr of dark.that is for reg. strains for flowering.autos need as much light as possible like 20hr. on 4 hr. off of light.like i said if you can bring it inside you should just buy some lights and grow it inside.it will grow outside but you will not yeild as much because it is only getting 12 to 14 hr. of light.

15. what strain of auto is that anyways?it doesn't look bad i would just leave it outside till it's done.

16. its a Green-O-Matic thanks for your help

17. how do i know when she ready ?

18. #39 greenbudguy, May 19, 2011
    When the bud turns from a milky or white to about 2/3 an amber color

19. #40 space boy, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

ok here is some new photos of my baby i have trim the fan leaves off to give her more light i think she doing well lots of buds what you guys think :confused:

[​IMG]