BUDDING for a month

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hillelfood, Nov 28, 2009.

1. These girls have been budding for about a month now and this is all the bud they've produced. Is it normal that it's so little? and what can i do to make them bud more.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. Dude what are you growing with?

If we have to guess about your setup, (lights, nutes, shit like that) then you will not get any answers.

3. Flowering generally takes about 3 weeks to pick up speed, so even with small airy buds you're not too far off. See my journal and check out the difference between the plants at day 21, 28 and 35... huge changes.

The party cup suggests a small, stealth grow - so I doubt it's going to be more more than a fun, learning exercise for you. However, if you tell us more about your grow, including lights, soil mix, strain, feeding/watering schedule, temps etc., we'll be able to offer better guidance.

4. It looks like from the picture, he's growing under that cardboard box behind the plants that appear to be in Dixie cups? So having said that I'm also assuming that he's using a CFL setup, but the plants aren't getting enough light so they grew up tall and stringy like that. They're most certainly rootbound in those little cups.

Please tell me if my assumptions are correct. :wave:

5. Ya this is my first grow off some bag seeds, i use two of those really bright CFls that come in the red package. I put in some blooming nutes yesterday and i see a difference.:smoking: so a thanks dudes should i put in another light. and i got a fan runnin in there all day too by the way.

6. I'd chop em down ASAP and start over, if you let them flower for too long it can actually hermie the plant. And under the conditions you are growing them in, I believe the odds of that are much greater.

7. pots are 2 small,not enough light,and plants are sick,looks like they are verfed,rootbound for sure,

8. So I gotta get bigger pots and more lights?

9. Here are some updates I harvested the missing one and actually got pretty high

Attached Files: