budding for 6th week!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dude1, May 6, 2010.

1. i think it got bigger? not sure

heres some pics

Attached Files:

2. oh wow that is really good. nice plant. :) very fat and stocky.:hello:

3. Yeah man that looks like a nice fat cola! Are you using just those CFL's? If so then damn that is good.

4. thanks for the feedback! my plan is to flower for 9 weeks. soooo 3 more damn weeks!!! 21 more days!!! idk if i can go for that long. no orange hairs yet though. im going to go by this guide to decide on harvest

Zeus's Take on Harvesting.

5. yes thats all i use are cfls. daylight for mad vegging. soft or LED lights for good flowering. lol ya i am gonna make a post tomorrow of my new bubbleponic setup. lol

6. Omg... That is simply beautiful. If beauty were time, the plant would be an eternity.... ( I'm messed up at the moment if you cant tell )

7. pretty sick for a CFL grow....what size and how many CFL's are you using? nutrients? grow media? grow setup pictures?

and with no orange hairs it looks like you got closer to 1 month to go. get a $12 microscope from RadioShack - mobile phones, MP3 players, laptops, and more and check the trich's for 50% milky 50% amber. that is the best way to tell harvest time. good luck!

but yea definitely some more pics and info if you want people to pay attention

8. 2x42watts. 3x26watts. 162 watts!! i'll probably put another 26watt light in tomorrow.

miracle grow organic and miracle grow bloom booster. used emergency blankets as reflectors.

my strategy was the 42 watters to focus on the main cola, and the 26 watts to focus on the smaller buds. but i dont focus on the lower ones . just the mid ones

9. Sounds good. The buds look really dense for CFL's so give yourself a pat on the back for sure. you should look into the new 300watt CFL's at TCP 68 Watt (300W) SpringLight Soft White 1 Pack (E)* - 28968RP at The Home Depot

I have one in my grow box with my 150 hps and about to add another 300 watter.

10. do they have them at the stores? cus i always go to home depot and never see anything higher than a 42 watt. anddd they dont have daylights in 42 watts. so i had to had 2700k the whole grow. oh yeah, this is 12/12 from seed. next time im going to top and lst! cant wait!!

11. #11 fresh31, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    aerogardenguy the cfls you linked aren't 300watts they're 68 watts

EDIT: they are sold in stores and those are 2700k

12. yes 68watts but 300 equiv. so 68 true watts. 2700k

im using one in my new grow. and i made a reflector out of the package it came in. works really well. puts out a lot of lumens.

13. Looking good for the cfl growing, If you put those bulbs into a hood of some kind youd be surprised the difference it would make in output.

Let the plant go the distance. Its barely half way there. But looking good bro.

14. no way its that big from doing 12/12 from seed.

15. She looks beautiful... what strain are you growin? Those are some fatassbuds

16. no idea what strain. but its kush from the cllnic

17. alright so the strain is kush haha

18. actually 12/12 from seed should look like this if done well enough.:cool: It's actually not a bad technique IMO. I have seen journals of some 400 watt 12/12 from seed that manage to yield a gram per watt.

19. i think a better technique would to veg for 3 weeks, and top and lst, then flower! thats my plan for the next plant. but this sprout is stupid, shells in this genetics always get stuck!!!