Budding cycle help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tbitty Legend, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hi I am new to growing and have 2 female plants. They are just starting to bud. How long is the cycle and how should I feed them? Water and any nutrients they are 5 feet tall so hope they yield something decent.

2. [quote name='"Tbitty Legend"']Hi I am new to growing and have 2 female plants. They are just starting to bud. How long is the cycle and how should I feed them? Water and any nutrients they are 5 feet tall so hope they yield something decent.[/quote]

Depends on the genetics of the strain, but the usual is around october. Feed them nutrients that have more phosphorus. Like bat guano. If you have any wood ash lying around, use that. Works good, and its free.

3. Thanks so much for your help. The bud you save may be your own!

4. You look at the trikes to see when it is ready. You need a loop to do this right. Some strains go much longer. Some are really fast. So they only way to know is get a loop or what ever they are called. Pot plants will put a lot of the weight on in the last two weeks. So yah learned how to tell when your plants are ready. There is lots of info on this.

5. God I hope it's not too fast. That would mean no tweeds :(