budding botanist

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by froggy, Jan 12, 2003.

1. hey now.

as a few of u know...im a botanist. my training isnt in growing but a few things sluff off when u work with plants every day.

gotta love the pleasure that comes from growing a few plants of different vari's and having ur buddies ask...'so froggy...what are we smoking now?' before they slowly slip into some serious stonage.

peace out

2. hey friend. welcome to the city. :)

ick

3. Welcome to the city....kinda late with the intro were you not...lol.....Peace out...Sid

4. Better let to introduce yourself than never.... Welcome to our home on the 'Net, enjoy your time here.

5. well u know what they say...weed slows u down lol

but ive really enjoyed some of the discussions here. frankly its pretty hard to get some hard botany done on an illegal plant like weed. but as my hort prof used to say...weed growers are some of the best horticulturists there are. they sit in their basements and smoke and think and tinker...

quick story...spent about 20min talking about weed in taxonomy class...pretty interesting. i wont go into details but indica =.07%+ THC and sativa = .07%- THC at least taxonimically.
    but give me a good bud of super dog sativa and ill show u a cola that has more than .07% thc in it.