Buddha

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by DankBud, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Does this look like good bud where you guys come from?

Attached Files:

2. uuuuh yeah, pretty much in my town. looks like what weed usally does look lik round here.

3. Looks pretty good to me.. nothin special, but a good smoke I'm sure. How big of a sack is that?

4. oh and what did you pay??

5. Looks like some good stuff, around here that's probably $40-50

6. Looks good man, this is what I get for $100/7 grams

Attached Files:

• dank.jpg
      dank.jpg
      File size:
      28.4 KB
      Views:
  7. wtf man, that shit looks bomb, wow. Hey man smoke some shit and have fun. Smoke weed and live life, peace.

i love you guys, everytime when I see that shit I look at life and say, man life can be pretty shitty, but damn, I REALLY LOVE WEED.

God, im drunk again folks and livin life. Who gives a fuck, fuck it.

You guys make my day every night. thanks.

8. I live in seattle. I get better chronic then that. I can tell already. Where 'bout u live?

9. Twilight thats pretty much what it looks like up close. I payed 25 for that right there.

10. I live in tacoma wa. pretty bomb bud down here especially this purple shit i got... yum yum yum !!

11. I live in the Bay Area and my bomb I get always looks better then what you guys get. I don't know maybe im just blessed. I have a shitty digi cambut Ill try and post some pics. The only bobm ive seen better is Woody's and Sid's but hey they are gods. :)

12. That weed looks like it can smell through the computer. Like a scrach and sniff. Good bud my friend.

13. i live in tennessee and the bud around here is alot better than that and is 80 a quarter...but whtever its not bad bud at all....jem

14. Look, I don't care what the bud looks like, I just want to get high! If the bud makes me high for a long time, then it is good bud. When I buy bud like dro and such, I show it off! That is the only reasion I get things such as dro and rino and shit. When I smoke, I smoke to get high. Either way, the bud will be burned and it will look the same as all bud does when it is burned.

"do what you can, with what you have, and where you are!"

15. I gots to agree with igotssmurfs that the bay area has some bomb ass shit. In california, I think San Francisco area produces the strongest and tastiest buds. They cure the buds to perfection

16. I LIVE IN WEST MILTON N.Y. THE BUD UP HERE IS THE SHIT.
    I'M BURNING WITH MY FRIEND AND HIS HOME GROWN HARVEST.

17. who cares what it looks like as long as it taste good and does what it is supposed to do.... except very well... :D

18. twilight360 that pic is off of O.G.

19. Don't know quite what you mean by that lacrossestar. That same pic is indeed at OG...under my name, Twilight360.

Grasscity Deals Near You