Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buddha x OG Kush and fruity sativa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ohno!minotaur, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Here is the OG, crossed with some strain with "buddha" in the name, (my dealer didn't here the full name apparently), but it is dank. I got an eighth, sold a g to my buddy.
    the high is a perfect indica/ sativa blend, so you get a body buzz and a crazy head buzz. Basically I felt like my head was the only part of my body that actually existed, as i couldn't raelly feel the rest of it. Fun shit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here it is in my jar with the fruity sativa, unnamed. Smooth smoke and an energetic, trippy head buzz that lasts for a long ass time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    gonna go smoke this bowl, peace

2. love the bubbler and bud props

3. Damn i live in boston and i havent got that yet :(

4. That stuff looks unbelievable man. Enjoy that, I know i would!

5. I had a pack of guitar picks just like that, but I remeber they always tasted wierd.....

6. yeah, I think i said the same thing on another thread a while back. it just depends on who you know. i'm (actually i was) in high school, but boston is a college town so I ran into a lot of college students in a local park with better contacts than mine. now their contacts are my contacts.
    anyways, do you know where hall pond is? i smoke there all the time, it's a beautiful spot. me and my friends even brought an office chair and a stump we found to a more secluded and higher up part of the woods so we could blaze.

7. That kush looks amaziiiing.

8. Dankalicious!!!

9. man i wish i would get those kind of nugs. +rep