Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Budder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by morpheus, Dec 31, 2010.

1. #1 morpheus, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
    So my man* just hit me up saying that he has some budder his friend made. Now I am not an apprentice but I just asking questions here becuase I have no clue when it comes to budder. I had heard stories of people passing out after one hit and I am ready for the challenge.

I plan on getting a free sample in about 20 minutes. I will tell you guys how it goes.

2. What exactly is "Budder"?

3. It is extremely concentrated THC. It is made at a ratio of 10 grams of bud to 1 gram of budder. It is like smoking 5 blunts to your face in a matter of a few seconds. I have smoked hash before but apparently budder is on a whole different level

Budder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. whipped up butane honey oil

5. My friend is almost here, I can't wait :D.

6. Budder is hard to deal with, we need to use a titanium plate with a bubbler and its a bitch to get the titanium heated. I am about to take my first hit, ill report the effects when i get around to it.

7. so how was it?

8. lol. must have passed out after that 1 hit

9. That explains it pretty well :smoke:

10. welcome to the world of concentrates mate, budder is BHO which is then taken and heated gently while stirring constantly til it gets to a butter like consistency when making budder with OG kush and it's legit OG it becomes a Waxy like substance and it only happens with certain strains, but not with budder budder can be made however and there's no exact ratio of 10 grams bud to 1 gram budder dude haha it depends on potency of the begging bud, you need some basic knowledge of how it's made to understand but it's like everything else better bud you use better product and more of it, recenty i ran 10 grams and ended up with almost 2 grams. But yes it is potent as fuck and 1 dab is enough to get someone as high as their normal smoking session this even applies for all the heavy daily smokers which is why budder/bho and any other concentrates are prefered by long time smokers. Enjoy it cause unless you have access to a dispensary you won't see people selling it very often, of course you can learn to make it yourself and you won't ever really wanna smoke bud again and turn all ur bud into oil haha it happens alllll the time

11. Idk if it because imn so high i come of noobish. I grow myself as i see you do. I can easily make concentrates as I make iso hash on a regular basis. I am just lazy.

Anyyyywayyyy. Budder= wtf is going on.

12. I heard budder is 99.6% - 99.7% THC! $80/Gram?

13. I traded him an ounce for 3 grams, worth it.

Iv'e been balls high all day. I am unable to function in daily society after 3 hits.

14. just sayin imo bho/budder is much easier than making iso, takes a hell of a lot less time to do too

15. An ounce for an 8r of budder dam dude I got to get my hands on this shit

16. My new crop should be ready for use in a week or so, I just want to cure it for a little while longer. When that is available I will definitely looking into budder.

As for my day of smoking budder. I am still high from my first session and I am planning on smoking the rest tonight with my friends at a party, should be a fun night.