Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Budder?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SourDiesel650, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Have any lucky Blades here been able to experience Budder? I just read an article on it and it sounds amazing. I'd love to fly to Vancouver and try it out for myself but sadly that's not going to happen haha.

2. If you search there are a few threads on budder. Even how to make it

3. Oops, my bad.

4. I havent tried it myself. The only edible I've had is firecrackers
    But I have heard greeeaat things about budder. When I get a lot of extra bud I will make some one day

5. My friend who gets the jack herrer n gods gift gerts "budder" from the same guy.

i've smoked it b4
    definetly one hit quit

he sells for $60/ gram, and up to $100, but I get it at $40 cause Im a homie
    Still a little steap in my opinion, but hell im cheap haha

so i'd say it's definetly 90%+ THC, my friend claims the guy he gets it from makes it up to 99%

IT PACKS A PUNCH

I KNOW his hook is NOT the 'BUdderking', but he clearly found a way, or new way to make this stuff.

i had a recipe b4 but I lost it
    the second i find it I'll post.

IT"LL BE WORTH IT

6. You don't eat it, it's a ridiculously potent form of hash.

I don't think it's as potent as advertised (95+% THC, 1 hit = joint, etc.) but it's definitely the best thing I've ever smoked.

7. You're thinking of Cannabutter which is completely different. I would request that you read the article that the OP posted for us.

That stuff sounds pretty awesome. Legalization in canada better happen soon so I can buy some of this stuff. I've never encountered it on the street. I just wonder about how he only hot knifes it. The device that it says he built for it almost sounds like my home made vape aside from the fact that my vape is a bit less hot