Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Budder Pikckup : 1.5 Grams

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wunschshrek, Aug 23, 2007.

1. I'm guessing you have to go to Canada to pick that shit up?

2. So, I assume that in the end you'll be scraping residue from the inside of that plastic. I'd be so iffy about buying such a high priced product... but with all the hype I know I'd get at least 50 bucks worth if I had the chance.

Thats also a very slick bubbler thing. Though I believe I've got the general idea of how to use it, I would love to see a video of it in use if you could...

3. as a man, i'll point out... GW pharmaceuticals' version, it's more pure*. medical grade in the extreme. but then... it does seem to cost them like a 1000+ times more to make than us outlaws. :D

*to my knowledge.

4. man. man oh man. I'm a waiter at a steakhouse and I make 200 dollars plus on friday or saturday nights.

I'd be willing to throw allll that down to smoke all that shit at once. I'd melt it all over one of the bud blunt wraps I made, then roll up some of my dank homegrown (which is all gone, btw, :() and just take it to the face... or as far as I could...

5. shit i'd pay $150 for that amount of budder any day, knowing how rare it is in the states

def another kick ass post shreck

6. LOL bro, I would pay to watch you smoke all that at once, you would be SOOO high, jesus, that would be hysterical lol.

200 Bucks in one night huh? That's some gangster waiter skills.

Fm_skunk, thanks for the comment bro.

7. Lol, the high from this shit is suppose to be krazzzy and almost psychedelic if you get it from a good source. Bubblehash and iso hash are about 50% THC where as Budder is about 90% and higher. It's hard to make, he says: it takes an ounce of prime buds to make about three grams of prime Budder. Three grams of Budder provides about 100 hits, and each hit will get you as high as if you had just smoked a joint or two. So in the end its more inefficient to try to make 3 grams from an ounce of dank and basically get 100+ joints out of it instead of about 70 joints. Since its hard to find around here and im assuming in NYC its harder to get, so then $140 for 1.5 grams is a bargain.

Edit: High lasts four to six hours, but im assuming it would range from 3 - 6 hours depending if you hit 1 or 2 times.

+Rep for that Ub3r D4nk!

http://cannabisculture.com/articles/3589.html

8. Thanks for the excellent info and for the rep as well my friend! +rep for the great info.

9. how long will some budder last you like you got up there for 140$

10. Sounds good, but erm what is it lol? Im not a huge smoker, but now i want weed alot. This is the 2nd post iv seen from you today jeez man you get some nice buds!

11. It's highly concentrated THC extract.

Like the guy a few posts said above, most bubble hash is 50%...Budder is around 90% with the highest samples at like 96% i think.

12. You would pass out before you finished it :eek:.

I would defiantly pay for that.

W. Have you packed a gravity hit with greens and then put a little budder on top? I'm wondering how hard that would hit.

13. Do you have to smoke it like hash or hash oil?