Buddah's back for a third time!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddahaze1, Jul 31, 2012.

1. That sounds like a plan. The next grow is going in a tent so I will have a lot more room and also I will have my dwc setup all ready to go.

Thanks a lot for the info though its all taken in and very much appreciated :)

2. [quote name='"buddahaze1"']That sounds like a plan. The next grow is going in a tent so I will have a lot more room and also I will have my dwc setup all ready to go.

Thanks a lot for the info though its all taken in and very much appreciated :)[/quote]

Well make sure you do your own research or really think about what decisions you make! These are only MY suggestions and I'm not telling you what to do with your grow. Only saying what I've experienced as well as read :)

3. Be reading up on dwc and also scrogging a lot more during this grow to get a full handle on what I'm doing.

I do listen what people have to say because generally they have been through it already and know what's best.
    I think the best thing for me is to finish off my grow and delve deeper into hydro and scrogging.

Thanks for the info tho it helps a lot :)

4. heres the latest update.

i decided to leave the scrog over the blue cheese as it will basically be used to lst it to keep height low so the other plants can catch up.

The 3 sugar rose plants are now into the 3rd week of veg going slightly slow due to lack of space in pots, i transplanted a few days ago an they seem to be doing fine now, maybe another week or so and i will flip to flower :)

ps i have a slight problem with one sugar plant and i havent a clue what it is, maybe nutes but it says it doesnt burm on the bottle, maybe a deficiency?

Attached Files:

5. Anyone got any ideas what the brown spots on my babies are?

6. Could be a calcium and magnesium def, buy some CalMag or some stuff called MagiCal

7. ok thankyou, i shall give it a try :)

8. here is some pics of my scrog... i vegged into it for about 5.. 6 weeks and in these pics they are about 2 weeks into flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is from my first 400w grow... similar scrog but not under the plant so not as easy to move and flush... i'm way more excited about this one.. aslo my first grow was 5 plants 4 different strains this grow is only one strain and 2 plants..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i bought some shelving from target or something and they work perfect as a plant cage in my opinion. I rotate my plants side to side and front to back to try and even light distribution..

good luck with hydro.. i want to do it as well.. but res temps in the summer are crazy.. in a few months i'm almost for sure going to switch.. maybe even half hydro half soil and see which medium yields more.

9. Hey man hows the grow coming? Would love to see some pics to see how those sugar rose are doing, seemed like they were growing pretty quick, way quicker then my kandy kush.

Wanted to compare progress.

10. Hey dude, yeah i been kinda busy lately, i will update the pics later, they are 1 week into flower an all over 2 foot tall now :)

11. Hey Buddah ,
    I just finished reading the thread , and I am getting a bit curious .
    I am about to switch my grow to flowering , next week perhaps and I want to go with a ScrOG as well .
    So good luck man and looking forward to seeing some fresh pics !