Buddah Haze not budding NEED HELP please!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whitewidownoob, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Im growing two different plants in my grow room, a "La Cheese" and a "Buddah Haze". Im using a hydrophonic system and a 400w hps bulb, curently there in the fifth week of flowering, the La Cheese is budding beautifully, I could see buds from the start off the third week of flowering but no sign of the Buddah Haze,what could be the problem??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 mobitsfa, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    I just looked it up, and it's 85% sativa. So it's going to take a lot longer to flower, and right now it's still stretching. It says the flowering time is 75-90, so really it should be done 100+ days with indoor lighting.

Next time pick out a 50/50 hybrid, hybrid that's indica dominant, or indica strain. They're more suitable indoors, don't stretch too much, and flower quicker.

"Like all haze-dominant plants, the Buddha Haze requires a gardener who is devoted, attentive, and knowledgeable. This pretty gal is a fussy plant who has particular tastes. The more experienced sativa or haze gardener will fare better with this variety. Buddha Haze eats light and does not like too many nutrients. She will cooperate in both hydro and soil systems and prefers things warmer, thriving in slightly hot environments and showing her displeasure when the room gets too chilly."

It seems like a difficult plant to grow. I wouldn't even try to grow this out.