Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buddah died!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Jun 26, 2003.

1. My new wood pipe, Buddah(sp), got broken last night when my foot got ran over and I fell down. It broke into splinters in the middle of the stem. I'm sad.

2. thats sad. sry to hear about your Buddah. are you ok? run over?? lol...I guess youre allright :)

3. give it a good burial..

4. R.I.P. Buddah!!!

5. maybe you could name your next pipe after him in remembrance...poor thing :(

6. no! you have to get a new wood pipe and name it Twouddha.

7. a while back i let my brother borrow my brand new bowl that was only smoked out of likt 10 times, it hit sooooooo hard,he lost it and now i have to roll joints....and im so bad at it, i really miss it!!!

8. my friend George broke Professor von Bongstein!! my glass piece.

it was so tasty :(

9. my week and a half old glass piece that was just starting to get some really nice colors. :( Hadn't even thought up a good name for it, yet.