bud

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lambomercy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. this is my first time growing and im currently growing outdoors. how can you make your plants bud faster?

2. Urinating on the leaves and root system will speed up budding. The high nitrogen level in your urine promotes bud growth.

Also, your urine contains antibodies and beneficial bacteria that will protect your plants roots. The L-Chlorotine in urine also helps with trichome production, since it's a gloroplastic inhibitor.

Urine is high in calcium and magnesium also. Marijuana plants require a high dosage of magnesium and calcium in flowering than most plants do.

3. Photo period causes flowering (actually it's the dark, not the light that induces).

Personally I wouldn't try and hurry the buds… Mother Nature does a good job of filling them out in her own time.
    Patience, is a good path to great kolas!

:smoking:

4. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']Urinating on the leaves and root system will speed up budding. The high nitrogen level in your urine promotes bud growth.

Also, your urine contains antibodies and beneficial bacteria that will protect your plants roots. The L-Chlorotine in urine also helps with trichome production, since it's a gloroplastic inhibitor.

Urine is high in calcium and magnesium also. Marijuana plants require a high dosage of magnesium and calcium in flowering than most plants do.[/quote]

Worst advice I have ever heard. Ever.

Genetics are genetics. You have to let nature do what it has been doing for billions of years.

5. Who do you think you are?!

:D

6. [quote name='"SCMC"']

Worst advice I have ever heard. Ever.

Genetics are genetics. You have to let nature do what it has been doing for billions of years.[/quote]

Sarcasm level 1

7. could use your super powers to fly real fast around the world to induce a 12/12 photoperiod way ahead of schedule for your area, or just push your section of the world to the equator and let the rotation be...either way...easy stuff...or be lazy and just let nature do it's thing like the others said...

whats sarcasm?

8. The brown gooey stuff that grows on infected roots.

9. Throw some bat guano around the plant and water it in. Then continue to do nothing

10. :D
    Nitrogen increases longitudinal growth, no bud anything. Your urine contains no antibodies at all. Your urine has no bacteria in it, unless you have a bladder infection, as normal urine is completely sterile. It has calcium in it in trace amounts, and even less mag, but lots and lots of sodium and cholride (table salt) intake dependent. Vegging plants require more calcium and magnesium, less in flower. And it's chloroplastic inhibitor, not gloroplastic inhibitor, and L-Chlorotine is the precursor to cholride, and urine has the chloride, not the L-Chloritine.

11. Lmfao.

Dude, I totally made "L-Chlorotine" and "Gloroplastic" up. lol Chlorotine. But aren't you the smarty pants of the bunch!

Basically, there's no way to make buds grow faster. I was fucking around.

12. Throwing a trash bag over the plant for a day will knock it into flower, only do this if you're at 13 daylight hours or (preferably) less

13. [quote name='"hello ladies"']Throwing a trash bag over the plant for a day will knock it into flower, only do this if you're at 13 daylight hours or (preferably) less[/quote]

I have heard of force flowering with a tarp or some sort of light cover but never this.. More info?

14. basically you trick the plant, it thinks the long dark is winter coming, so it starts flowering in an attempt to live thru to the next generation

during dark periods, flowering hormone builds up. light kills it, but when night gets long enough and the plant can get to a certain level, it goes into flower. same thing as any light cover.

15. Just for one day though?

16. The bag trick will work, but there are a few problems with it.

Biggest one is you spacing off and forgetting to remove the bag! The black plastic bag can turn into a solar oven and cook your plant in hot weather! :eek:

I don't know about where you are, but temps have been hovering around 100 here!

The bag also hold in moisture, so the chance of mold increases a bit. How much it increases depends your local conditions.

I want you guys to think about those "doggie spots" on everyone's lawns! Straight urine is a bit too "hot" with nitrogen for plants. If you must use urine, dilute it! :cool:

FYI- I am not an expert grower, but I do know that if you overfeed tomatoes with nitrogen, they will be huge leafy plants with very few tomatoes!

And if you want a faster bud production, try some auto-flowering strains next time. They will be the fastest.

Granny :wave:

17. yes, it's the same thing I'm doing with my indoor plant right now

switching to flower, so it went into the closet last night for a 36 hour nap, going to wake up tomorrow morning to the beautiful glow of hps :wave:

18. True. This makes sense