bud worms?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by moneyfresh, Aug 26, 2009.

1. hey i recently noticed that my plants have became a new home for sum bud worms? should i use insect spray on the actual buds? lemme know...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. are you kidding me posting a picture of a little girl in a marijuana field? thats just sick man

3. Hmm, im guessing she is 4-5 feet tall? (By she I mean the girl not the plant.) Try to use something that is safe to spray on veggies. With worms\catapillars I like to remove them by hand and then toss them into a spider web and watch them die the worst possible death for comming in my garden and harming my plant. I prefer a posionus spider that way i know they suffer.

4. try to remove as many as you can see by hand.

if they still persist, then I would use something with BT in it, like Safer Caterpillar killer.
    [​IMG]

5. ok i was thinking spraying them with sum vegtiable safe insect killer in the morning then putting copper penneys around the stock or maybe even salt and water in a dish or sumthing and put them around the plants??? would this effectively work or am i just thinking its a good idea

just blazed tooo

6. and rileyman6678 lol thats my "other" girl lol

and trixman22 the plants them selfs are 7ft. sativas
    shes only about 5 and a half

7. rofl...

8. No, man. What's sick is that so many people think it IS sick. This is nature and it's good. An adult plant and a baby human. And if the dude's in Cali with a doc recommendation, it's LEGAL.

:smoke:

Way to teach your kids, dude! You rock.