Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud without trichomes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LemoS, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys!
    Whether in my country isn`t much dank to buy as elsewhere, I usually get weed without visible trichomes. Is that very bad weed like reggie or does mids have no visible trichomes either? Although smell and nice colours of the bud are always present. High depends on what kind of bud I get, but I can`t really compare it, cause I haven`t tried any of the dank before :(4

2. Look at pics on the Internet or on here ....

3. You can definitely get some pretty good weed without trichomes, but high grade will definitely have a shiny look to it.

4. Look at my sig. Now look at your weed. There's a comparison. lol

5. Good weed can not have trichromes, but bad weed can't possibly have trichromes.

If trichromy it is good, if not but has orange hairs, more than likely beasters.

6. Is it weird that all the bud I've smoked in my life has had visible tricombs? I have had shwag once that didnt. Maybe cause I live in Oregon....

7. what

in the fuck:confused: