Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud with no smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dav3290, Aug 18, 2010.

1. #1 dav3290, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    Just picked up mids from my normal dealer. Got a 1/4 for 100 which where im from is a damn good price. We never get good deals around here. Anyway, the bud is plush and green with some red hairs. Not much crystal. Main problem though..there's no smell. Never bought bud with no smell before. Haven't lit up yet so I dunno the potency but I'm worried about the lack of smell. Is this the sign of me getting ripped off...or is it no big deal.

Will try and update with pics.

2. You got a quarter of mids for $100??? I get quarters of DANK for $95! Get a better connect bro!

My weed (mids or not) has always smelled like weed...so idk. Check the bud for seeds (so you know it's actually weed).

3. two possible explanations.

1. it has not been cured properly
    2. it was water cured.
    i would go with the first choice.

4. You have seeds in your weed and you call it dank???

5. You're going to need to post pics so we can examine the smell.

6. No, I think he meant for OP to check his stuff for seeds to confirm it really is weed.

7. lol exactly

8. lmfao i get an ounce of mids for 100. quarters are 40. i think you got ripped off either way

9. Yeah bro a quarter of dank is roughly 100, mids you shouldn't be paying more than 30-40 depending on quality. It doesn't matter where you live, you're getting ripped off.

I have had weed that didn't smell though. I had some super flame shit once that had no smell. That is, until I burned it and blew it out, then it reeked. :D

10. i had this realy light green weed that didn't smell, but it had the worst high ever try it out.

11. ive had some mids that had barely any smell, even when burned it smelt a little off from normal weed

12. if my mids cost $100 /q... wait, bc has no mids?
    has ANYbody who lives/lived in bc bought mids before? srs... no mids...
    if my dank cost $100 /q ID BE BANKRUPT or damn near close.
    $60 max imo?

13. wuts funny here is your dawgin him on getting a bad conect when u get dank with seeds in it hahahaha

i would laf in a dealers face if he try to sell me dank with seeds haha

so u prob arnt buying dank ur buying mids for dank price..so you find a better connect

and normal dank price is 120 a quarter

14. yea i want to see some pics but i am sure you got ripped off. i wonder if it was water down

15. You're the second person who said this, learn to read! He never says his dank has seeds. He's telling the OP to check his pick up to see if has seeds.

16. If I ever met a bunch of pretentious jerks like a bunch of stoners from different areas.

As the guy in Pineapple Express says: Just shut the fuck up!

I dont give a shit what your prices are. No one does. You obviously aren't very seasoned if you dont know that prices are so outragous in NY but dirt cheap in BC you obviously should GTFO of seasoned.

Im sorry but really. What the fuck.

17. ya idk why guys said his dank has seeds lol? he didnt say that

but damn bro out here an eigth of dank is like $60 then a quarter goes for around $120

18. I think it was watered-down. I had a very similar experience with this. I picked up an eigth off of my boy (used to be) Nick, and I was walking home and I took back roads and shit to smell it and look at it. The bud itself looked fine, but when I went to smell it, nothing. I figured, alright, it's snowing, my nose is runny, I'll wait until I get home to smell it. I finally got to my house and opened the bag. Didn't smell like anything. This point, I was like...what the fuck. I took it out of the bag and laid it on the table. Shit was wet as fuck.

Sorry bro, you might have gotten ripped off.