Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud to Trim Ratio

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Schecter420, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I made a firecracker the other night with 0.5g of Super Lemon Haze and it was more than enough for me. I recently bought some untrimmed Jack Herer buds and was wondering how much of the trim do I need to use to get the same effect?

This was a simple question but I've been drinking with my family all day and I tend to blabber on, even when I'm typing. Basically I'm just asking what amount of trim would have the same potency as a 1/2 gram of bud?

Before you go knocking me for buying untrimmed buds, I got 16.11 grams for $70.

What started as a simple question turned into a drunken rant ("rant" is not the word because that makes me think of angry talk).

I actually have a lot more to say, but I will stop and save everyone the misery of drunk talk.

2. Of just trim? 3-4 grams. Untrimmed 1g should do it. Goodluck!