Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud to sticky?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by quiksdn, Feb 26, 2016.

1. So i recently acquired a good bit of some Super Silver Haze. This my fourth batch, each time its gotten better and better. The batch i got today was my biggest batch yet, the nugs were more dense, ALOT more crystals, wonderful smell and smoke like a dream. But its soooooo hard to break up with my hands because its SOOOOOOOOOOO sticky. No its not wet or moist, because weve rolled a couple blunts and its smokes AMAZING! But it literally takes mr about 5 to 7 minutes to break up half a gram. Its so sticky that it just breaks into peice after peice until i get small enough peices to roll. Not to mention after i break it all up to roll i have to lick my fingers then wipe then after over and over about ten times so i can actually roll the blunt with the shell ripping off and sticking to my fingers. Im a very seasoned smoker ive just NEVER came across any bud NOWHERE near this sticky. Should i dry it out a little? Idk what to do i know its not wet cause it lights perfect and wont just go out if you dont continuously hit it. Im confused. Advice please. I mean ive had sticky bud but this shits like its been drenched in gorilla glue!!!!

Sent from my LGL31L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well, you said it isn't wet or moist. Just sounds like it's loaded with trichs (the sparkles on your bud). An indicator of high quality marijuana is a sticky feel from a heavy presence of trichomes. So if it doesn't feel wet and those buds sparkle a ton, it's a good sign that you have some great weed.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Also, based on your description it sounds like it could be dried out a tiny bit, but it doesn't sound like it's even worth it at all from your description of how it smokes. So I wouldn't worry about drying it, unless you discover it really IS moist. We can't feel your bud. 😉

4. Isn't it nice rolling a blunt with sticky weed? it just stays right where you put it mmmmm...

all those crystals sticking to your fingers are going to waste, get a grinder and it will collect the kief and break it up nice.

poor mans grinder: put the weed in a shot glass and chop it up with scissors

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you bro and its definitly loaded with trichs

N yes i did dry it out for about a hour and a half and now its PERFECT!!!

6. Im definitly investing in a grinder with a keif collector very soon. Ive had plenty of them but they got lost

7. Heres some pics 1456702871312.jpg 1456702878819.jpg

8. Oh yea, that's just some good, dank weed. Your sticky problem was actually a blessing. 😉 reminds me of some Fruity Pebbles I had a while back.

9. Stop showing off...lol...seriously...looks awesome and tasty!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. There really is no such thing as bud that is too sticky. If only we all could have such problems.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sounds like your problems are nothing but great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That's dank bro

13. Sounds like it needs a night or two in a open paper sack. That will make it much easier to handle. IMO