Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud to oil Ratio?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokinFlanker6, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Hey Blades and Bladies,

Now, I've made edibles before, but normally I make firecrackers (my opinion I think they're easier to make than brownies), so I normally don't worry about butter or oil.

But I was wondering, Is there a certain amount of oil/butter needed to get the full potential from any amount of bud. For example, If I were to mix my bud with half a cup of oil would it be as strong as if I made it with like an entire cup of oil.

I'm speaking as if you were to eat all of eat (in edibles) would one get you more blazed than the other?

Thanks!

2. More oil just means the same amount of weed will be spread across more oil. So more oil just means less potent.

3. Just use the amount of oil required by the recipe, you silly little man.

4. Haha, silly little man? nice.

I was asking more for curiosty. More along the lines of can oil/butter become fully saturated with THC at any point?