Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud thats TOO smelly

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Southstar, Apr 24, 2010.

1. My guy has been hooking me up with some purple stuff thats just amazing. Its solid purple, and orange hairs. There really is no green on it. Ill put some pics up later. But anyway it smells SOOOO dank that through an airtight film canister, it smells up a room in seconds. Out of the canister, it will smell up a house in less than a minute. Its crazy dank. When you smoke like two bowls, somehow you REEK of bud for hours later.

What are the best ways to store bud that is this smelly?

2. Anything air tight. A lot of people will suggest mason jars but I use a film container. It'll only smell when you take it out, I have the same problem with this slice I just came inside with.

3. Maybe there was a little exaggeration in that post.. :smoking:

4. I was too high to read the first part about smelling it through an air tight container. I'm going to have to call your bullshit there. You might be able to smell it for a few minutes until the linger of the bud when it was out goes away, but I don't even think that's physically possible.

5. No I swear to god it is that smelly. Im a senior this year, so im 18. But I was at school and I took it out of my backpack and canister for a second to show a friend, and 15 minutes later when the teacher came in they smelled it and reported me. :(

6. Pssh, I have some bud where if I smoke a bowl I'll get complaints from the neighbors four doors down.

7. I guess I've never seen real weed :eek:.

8. Haha Ive smoked for years man and this is the first time ive come across stuff this strong. It blows your mind broooo.... :smoking:

9. Exactly, out of the canister. Just keep it in there unless you're smoking and stay on the down low. It's not as bad as what I did. I'm blitzed, also an 18 year old senior in high school, and my grandmother is down stairs and by tradition I say goodbye to her when she leaves, fuck my life.

10. I read that like 4 times and still dont understand the last line... :confused:

11. Umm and how did the teacher know that it was YOUR weed, and not someone else in the class. Sorry this story seems a little unbelievable.:rolleyes:

12. Basically I got high then my grandmother came over and I usually chill in my room but it's custom for me to go downstairs and say hi/bye to her when she leaves so now I have to figure out how to do that with bad breathe, bad eyes and bad communication skills. Oh well.

13. I wasn't in the classroom. It was me and a friend, in one of the practice rooms by the choir room. We both take guitar, so the teacher lets us go in there sometimes during class. Both me and my friend got seached. I hid my bud though. :)

14. (Y), I mean I've had Bubba Kush fresh out the harvest stored in mason jars and still doesn't fill the house in seconds. amIdoingitrite?

15. My advice: 1. visine 2. energy drink 3. gum
    An energy drink with lots of caffeine and ginseng will do some good with those bad communication skills. The other two are kinda obvious.

16. dude stop hattin on him b.c his weed smells stronger than yours.

17. :D thank youuu :)

18. #18 eLe, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
  19. #20 mr yarbles, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010

Wait so your bud smells so strong the teacher knew it was yours and reported you
    But once the cop got there you hid this incredible skunky buds and he didn't find it?
    THis thread is fucking stupid.

Also wouldn't chocolate melt instead of burning?

I don'te ven know this guy is just full of lies.