Bud that's been vaped

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by D33RMAN, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Can you smoke bud that you've vaped and get high from it?

2. smoke that shit man

3. Save it for the oven!

4. Yea u can ,but it depends how much u vape the bud. If you vape it till golden u can catch a buzz, but if it is dark or black then maybe if u smoke alot of it! Kind of defeats the purpose of vapeing dont it?

5. How much AVB is a 1/4th teaspoon?

6. 2-3 tblsp AVB
    3 tblsp organic peanut butter (the stuff that separates)
    1 tblsp nutella (optional - for flavor only)
    few scoops of you favorite ice cream
    milk for desired thickness
    blender

you will be medicated/stoned/whatever, for the better part of the day.

7. Eat 1-2 grams in a milkshake or something. You don't need to cook it

8. This guys doing it right :cool:

9. you can have mine after I vape the sour D it goes straight in the trash.

10. psh, send that shit here man

11. I hear some people get headaches and shit. But I also hear people get headaches from smoking stems and I have before and I didn't get one do who knows

12. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']you can have mine after I vape the sour D it goes straight in the trash.[/quote]

What the fuck man at least give that shit away

13. i don't understand how people smoke ABV.. they must be 1-2pack a day smokers cuz that shit is harsh and tastes like poo

14. Not that harsh if you use a water pipe, although I will agree with you on the poo taste. I sometimes smoke my bud right after I vape two stems of it in my Arizer Solo, and it definitely gets me high. Usually more of a body high too.

15. the only time i smoke it is if it is in a blunt and im smoking someone i know out. I bring it in a blunt and we smoke his shit first that way when we smoke the blunt after i can pass it off as regs. I know, what a fuckin shyster.

16. I am guilty of this.

17. I save it to roll joints or blunts