Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud that smells like Frankincense when smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SenorDingDong, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Hey buddies,

I remember about 10-12 years ago when my friend was going to Berkeley for his undergrad, and we were smoking what we thought was Trainwreck ... it was a somewhat new strain and buzzing all over Northern California at the time. We would smoke it out of a bong and the whole room would smell like a Catholic Church on Easter Sunday. It was glorious. My brother always used to yell "Palm Sunday!" when we smoked it. Anyways, I have some Trainwreck now from a club locally here in Norcal and it is earthy, but not near the pungent church aroma I smoked many moons ago. I've done some decent research on the subject and from what I gather, Neville's Haze (NL#5 x Haze), Mango Haze, and several other strains in the Haze category may be solid matches. I'm wondering if anyone has come across a dead ringer... I'm not about to drive to LA just to try some Neville's on a whim. The smell really is quite special and adds a whole 'nother dimension to the experience. Thanks yall!