Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud that is too wet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gaschamber420, Feb 14, 2011.

1. okay i got some chem dawg and it wasn't cured right its too wet how can i dry it out more?

2. set it out for a day or two on a piece of paper of something, you have an attic? put it in your attic

3. hope u didnt buy thows wet buds ! or atleast got extra b/c its wet . put it in a dark cool place with a fan blowin and it should be ready to toke in 1-2 days (little buds) . or just throw it in a vape , it does not care the buds wet

4. naw i got a free eith :) and i put it in a dark place but have no fan :(

5. go buy some dry pot and mix it up with the wet pot or buy dry cured pot and smoke that and let that stuff dry cus good luck trying to dry your pot with out smoken it

6. Well good thing it's free because if it wet from not being fully cured it will weigh less when it's good to smoke. But it depends on how early you got it. Leaving it out for a day may be good, or you may need to keep it in a jar for a few weeks before it's at its' peak.

7. Dont listen to them.

Haha, sorry blades

To cure bud right, get a brown lunch bag, the paper ones, and just throw your buds in there, roll up the top not too tight, and let sit somewhere dark for about a day.

=] cured buds ready to smoke