Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud taste

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foreverforum8, Feb 1, 2012.

1. so i just took a couple rips and i have this after taste from the bud and its disgusting...everyone talks about how bud taste so good...do i not like it cuz my taste buds are different than everyone elses? lol

2. it might be bad bud. maybe shwag or bud that was cured improperly. how does it smell?

3. it smells dank feels dank and looks dank besides very few trichs but taste like shwag lol i dont know if thats just how the strain taste maybe?

4. Did you torch it?

5. i mean kinda its out of a metal one hitter so maybe but i have hit bud outa that thing and it tastes soo good...i light it the same way

6. It's cause the metal one hitter the taste sucks

7. That's cause you're smoking that butthole weed.

8. poor cure.

9. that changes the taste? how so?

10. You don't ever really taste bud until you've uses the vape genie. Since its a pipe style the vape/taste goes directly in your mouth faster, the first hit of every bowl tastes like whatever the weed smells like its awesome

11. i was thinking about getting the mflb..have you tried that one?

12. the cure is generally how the growers get their delicious smell and taste, if they didnt cure it well or water cured it(i believe this is a quick way to cure?) it tastes a lot more plant like and chlorophylly hahaha.

#:cool:

if you dont cure weed it smells kinda like hay.

13. Smoke a j. It really brings the flavor out in your weed

14. well this bud smells great so maybe not the cure and isnt the cure just letting the buds sit out?

15. [quote name='"kushalldaykush"']You don't ever really taste bud until you've uses the vape genie. Since its a pipe style the vape/taste goes directly in your mouth faster, the first hit of every bowl tastes like whatever the weed smells like its awesome[/quote]

I beg to differ. I got a much better taste from my mflb and dbv. I almost came from the taste of my vapor when put through water.

I still like to taste the weed through a nice glass piece. Different taste then vapor and I can enjoy both.

16. its prob the weed, one time i had weed that straight up tasted like fertalizer, but looked dank as hell

17. if it looks dank,bud taste like chemicals and burns ur throat,got a crappy grower...

18. [quote name='"foreverforum8"']

i was thinking about getting the mflb..have you tried that one?[/quote]

I've tried it ans personally don't like it, its more of a piece to use by your self, and I find that aside from the first couple hits it doesn't really give off enough vape to get high. Also the batteries is a turn off for me with my vape genie all I need is a lighter (even though it uses a lot of fuel) I would say try both and see which one suits your needs best

19. If you buy shitty weed it will taste shitty. Buy good weed it will taste good. What did you buy?

20. IMO it is superior to the vaporgenie, there is less vapor production, but it is more conservative in herb usage, way easier to be discreet, less smell, more portable, less "looks like your smoking weed" piece

i've used the mflb and the vaporgenie, i'd prefer the vapor genie if my only concern was health (using hempwick, not butane of course), but i prefer the mflb because it has minimal smell, is really easy to use in public (in plain view no less), its portable, and the only liability is batteries, but with a quick charger and a power adapter those aren't even a problem anymore.

cheers