Bud storage.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Telenow, May 2, 2012.

1. Im planning on storing bud in a mason jar from now until summer so until mid June. Would 2 strains in the same jar affect the buds?

2. Grab two :) it shouldnt affect the bud itself, but the smell of one may be stronger and overtake the other smell for awhile

3. Yep. what sunrise said. It shouldn't affect the buds itself. but they'll probly pick up some of the smell from the other strain.

4. its good itll get you high just the same.

5. I have had some purps and white rhino hanging out together in a mason jar for about a week now, theyre still bomb and have different smells :D

6. I like to keep strains separate, as do many others. Key thing is to get a correct size mason jar for how much bud you are storing. Especially if you are storing it for a longer period of time, you want a minimal amount of air in the jar, so as full as bud as possible.

7. What I do is keep my bud in a jar but inside of bags individually. I also keep a small piece and lighter in there. One bag has ground up bud, another has nugs (This one goes at the bottom) and the last one holds my piece/lighter.

This way, I can grab the jar on the go and have everything I need.

8. Like Dobis said, just bag the strains individually and throw 'em in the jar.